funnest place's to have sex.....????

mine was on a train too..we started in the 'quiet carriage' where there was just an oldish guy reading a newspaper at the other end then moved on to the first class toilet which was huge and had a hand rail around it which came in very handy ;D

One of the funnest for me was in a hotel room on the 45th floor, shades pulled open, on top of the bed (no covers) and across the street is a professional building with tinted windows. I can't see who is watching, but you know many are! At night we turned on the room lights and proceeded to give the late night workers a really good show! I'm shameless!

24 years ago, on top of a 40 foot water tower with my first steady girl friend. Great view and even better sex.

mine wasn't anything spectacular but fun none the less! In a tent in a crowded camp site after a big rugby match, with my best friend and her bf doing it beside us! Both girls on top, imagine the guys view!!! ;-)

1 Like

Recently did it on a sunlounger on a beach(in A very warm part of the world!)at 1:15 in the morning! We were both horny;she had no knickers on,l pulled my trousers and shorts off and we got down to it! Trouble is we were nearly disturbed by 2 groups of people who had left the bar going back to their accom(all accom was on the beach!)-Although we didn't finish it off it was VERY exciting!

let's see the....in a greenhouse, on a very big hotel balcony under a flight path, in a newspaper vendors box (long story that one- well, it was until the police turned up!) in a graveyard,in the sea, on a train and ona snooker table at a rugby club.

in a hotel swimming pool in deven! We were at one end and a couple swimming at the other we were making out we were treading water it was very thrilling

Alton Towers!!! It was ace, and very very naughty! Done it in cars loads too, in the sea, fields, parks, toilets, alleys, etc etc... but Alton Towers is definitely my most exciting and risky!

After getting all hot and bothered on a beach in Zante...hubby and I went into sea to cool down - we had the most fantastic session with other holidaymakers around us (hopefully) oblivious...had one of the most intense orgasms of my life...aahhhh bliss!

Tring! Just a funny name for a town!

Aww I feel boring now!

Leant over a bridge railings in halloween costumes was probably my funnest place, but I find the funnest sex has only happened in bed... yet! lol.

Unless we're counting foreplay. Cos I gotta agree theres nothing more fun than fooling round in pool while evryone else is oblivious...

Whilst camping in the Lake District with a dozen mates, we returned from the pub late one night to discover that the unknown couple in the tent next to ours were going at it and making little effort to be discrete. Circling the tent, we allowed there love making to reach its climax before breaking out in a round of applause and cheering.

Funny for us - less so for them!

To add to our amusement, the couple and their tent had dissappeared by daybreak the next morning.

I guess they weren't exhibitionists ;-D

Oh thats harsh- I love it!
If it were me, I'd have gone for an encore lol.

I don't enjoy other people shagging loudly. Student halls have paper thin walls, and the exchange student sounded like a rutting stag when he was at it.

Everyone spent the whole time having sex though, and you could hear the girls vibes through the walls, which we jokingly pretended were their electric toothbrushes.

I fell lucky with my student halls. I had no-one on one side, and the other was a lesbien with neither girlfriend or social life. Always joked with her that when she did get a girlfriend I'd be screwed cos there'd be two of 'em screaming! Mind you, she had me next door, and I was probably loud lol.

The walls were solid brick where I was at uni. No chance of over hearing the neighbours. Pity - it would have fuelled the imagination - I lived with some pretty fine boys and girls ;-P

funniest place... hmm tricky.
probably over the edge of the sofa whilst dressed as goldilocks... those high heels and slightly drunken boyfriend meant a sofa sliding across the livingroom into the diningroom table. the most hilarious fun have had in ages!

1 Like

In a shed in someone elseā€™s garden, got a bit horny with an old girlfriend, had no car and couldnā€™t go back to either of our houses! Jumped in a neighbours garden and fucked her in his shed.

1 Like

Family changing cubicle at the swimming pool