Funny Reviews...

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had any nominations for funny reviews on Lovehoney? I know we try to be serious, but some people like to express their humourous side too!

I've seen some of the daft ones on Amazon and thought you guys might know of some you've read here that made you LOL.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

There was another brilliant one as I recall that was for a gas mask hood with a long gas vent bit on it. It appears to be discontinued and the review along with it, but it went something like this:

"This is great if you want to look like an elephant. I can't think of anything better to make yourself look like an elephant! .... Buy this if you want to look like an elephant!

Pro's - Makes you look just like and elephant!

Cons - Not great to make you look like a Hippo

Overall - Brilliant Elephanty Phun!"

It wasn't that *exactly* but it was something written very close to this!

Oh yes, this one!

Dildo Gas Mask&reviewid=4410#customer_reviews

ohh i dunno, will have to go and have a read

I was checking out a few reviews and this one is quite funny.

Look under the review about the item `clone a willy' headed `men cant multitask' by Ginger Nuts

Clone-A-Willy Vibrator Moulding Kit&reviewpage=7

Hm, I remember coming across a wonderfully written and amusing review. It was done by a male and they purchased a big dildo, I think. I remember the part where they described the postman struggling to carry it to the door and the person feeling slightly anxious. I think Alice has mentioned this reviewer before as they wrote pretty amazing reviews.

I can't seem to find it unfortunately.

16 Inch Extreme Dildo with Suction Cup&reviewpage=1

The Dynamic Duo tackle the 16-inch Dildo Extreme, 16 Mar 2011

by http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/mr-pete/, a Single Bisexual Male from United Kingdom

Overall Rating:Attractiveness:Quietness:Material & Build Quality:Ease of Use:Strength of Vibrations:Orgasm Rating:

Holy Dong, Batman! Is that the Joker in your y-fronts or are you just pleased to see me?

I'm always pleased to see you, Robin, you know that. But, no - this is the latest gadgetry that will help us defeat those in downtown Gothbum City. It's the 16-inch Dildo Extreme from Lovehoney! With this mega-sized cock, we can take on even the most extreme desires and satisfy all those lusty gals and guys out there.

Wow! That's awesome, Batman! I'd have to do it eight times in quick succession to give a gal that many inches! How do we put such a magnificent member to work?

Well, Robin - we lube 'em up and ease it in gently at first. It's bigger than anything anyone's ever experienced, so we have to be careful. The Governor will be watching.

Holy Butt-Plug, that's gotta hurt! You best try it on me before we let it loose on those Gothbum City dudes. I'll slip out of these tights and touch my toes right away!

Nice work, Robin. You make a great target. Hold steady! Here she comes. Ease it in gently. To the left a bit, to the right. There she goes.

SQUELCH! SLURP! POP! AHHHH!

Is it all in yet, Batman?

No Robin, only the end so far. You're tighter than the Penguin and that's saying something as his is watertight! More lube, we need more lube...

SQUIRT! SPLOSH! SPLAT!

Holy Helmets, that feels good, Batman! Push it in, I can take it. This back-passage of mine needs excavating and that feels like the right tool for the job!

It certainly is, Robin. I just need to get this thing right in here. It's moving good now. I think we are getting there. The balls are fast approaching. How do you do it, Robin? I thought this was too much for your small, but perfectly formed, tunnel-of-love?

Like I said, Batman, I can take more punishment than the Joker, the Riddler and the Penguin could when we found them all in bed together with Cat-woman!

Too right there, Robin - we certainly gave those three a good seeing-to. I couldn't get rid of the smell for over a week!

Holy Creampie, Batman, I think I'm about to...

WHOOSH!

ProsIt's MASSIVE - need I say more?
ConsA little smelly at first (just like the real thing!).
Bottom LineA monstrous dong that will scare the orgasms out of anyone!

I laughed myself silly this morning >.<

Ha Ha Ha love it

My problem with most sex toys is they bring on hysterical laughter in both of us...these reviews dont help at all.

Im gonna ask Mrs G if she would like me to look like an elephant

MsEllie wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8553&reviewpage=1

The Dynamic Duo tackle the 16-inch Dildo Extreme, 16 Mar 2011

by http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/mr-pete/, a Single Bisexual Male from United Kingdom

Overall Rating:Attractiveness:Quietness:Material & Build Quality:Ease of Use:Strength of Vibrations:Orgasm Rating:

Holy Dong, Batman! Is that the Joker in your y-fronts or are you just pleased to see me?

I'm always pleased to see you, Robin, you know that. But, no - this is the latest gadgetry that will help us defeat those in downtown Gothbum City. It's the 16-inch Dildo Extreme from Lovehoney! With this mega-sized cock, we can take on even the most extreme desires and satisfy all those lusty gals and guys out there.

Wow! That's awesome, Batman! I'd have to do it eight times in quick succession to give a gal that many inches! How do we put such a magnificent member to work?

Well, Robin - we lube 'em up and ease it in gently at first. It's bigger than anything anyone's ever experienced, so we have to be careful. The Governor will be watching.

Holy Butt-Plug, that's gotta hurt! You best try it on me before we let it loose on those Gothbum City dudes. I'll slip out of these tights and touch my toes right away!

Nice work, Robin. You make a great target. Hold steady! Here she comes. Ease it in gently. To the left a bit, to the right. There she goes.

SQUELCH! SLURP! POP! AHHHH!

Is it all in yet, Batman?

No Robin, only the end so far. You're tighter than the Penguin and that's saying something as his is watertight! More lube, we need more lube...

SQUIRT! SPLOSH! SPLAT!

Holy Helmets, that feels good, Batman! Push it in, I can take it. This back-passage of mine needs excavating and that feels like the right tool for the job!

It certainly is, Robin. I just need to get this thing right in here. It's moving good now. I think we are getting there. The balls are fast approaching. How do you do it, Robin? I thought this was too much for your small, but perfectly formed, tunnel-of-love?

Like I said, Batman, I can take more punishment than the Joker, the Riddler and the Penguin could when we found them all in bed together with Cat-woman!

Too right there, Robin - we certainly gave those three a good seeing-to. I couldn't get rid of the smell for over a week!

Holy Creampie, Batman, I think I'm about to...

WHOOSH!

ProsIt's MASSIVE - need I say more?
ConsA little smelly at first (just like the real thing!).
Bottom LineA monstrous dong that will scare the orgasms out of anyone!

I laughed myself silly this morning >.<

Oh wow now thats funny!