G-spot/clit vibe recommendations, please!

Hi, I have two of these - the Mantric Rabbit and the Fifty Shades one (and the Desire Rabbit), but there is a particular design I’m looking for. Usually these toys have a motor at each tip, but years ago I had one with a powerful motor on the inside curve which nestles close to the body. It was the most effective ever, but would look old fashioned now. Does anyone know if Lovehoney sell one designed like this? TIA!

Did it have bunny ears or was it just a curve?

Hi, it was shaped like an egg on a stick! The egg part contained the motor and could be used as a massager, and when the stick part was inserted instead of being the handle then the vibes travelled up the curve where they joined, so the curve was the strongest part in terms of vibes. No ears, just an egg shaped massager which could reach up to the right place when the handle was inserted. It is hard to describe but it was called an OMAX if you fancy a google (not sure I'm allowed to mention products not sold by Lovehoney?). They are still available but I had mine 20 years ago and wondered if Lovehoney sold anything with a similar design but more modern.

Did it look a bit like this? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38973

That's fairly close, if used upside down so that the shaft is inserted and the bulb hugs close externally. But then I wouldn't be able to reach the controls! This is a pic of my old one... https://www.omax.org/ (moderators please delete if not allowed links to other sites) ... it looks clumsy and I have a drawerful of lovely toys from Lovehoney, it's just that an unpdated version would be a good addition!

Maybe the Lovehoney design team can come up with something similar for the Desire range i.e. same principles but high end rather than looking like something from a gynae clinic! :-)

This

Desire Luxury Rechargeable Curved G-Spot Vibrator also looks similar, but again I think the motor is in the internal tip - it needs to be in the external bit with enough power to travel up the stem a bit...

:

We have this unusually shaped Fifty Shades one. I wouldn't say it's massively powerful but it does only have the one motor near the handle end .

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37391

It's not on offer right now but I think they're phasing out the Fifty Shades stuff so a lot of it is rotated in the sales and free gift offers quite often at the moment.

Ian Chimp wrote:

We have this unusually shaped Fifty Shades one. I wouldn't say it's massively powerful but it does only have the one motor near the handle end .

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37391 It's not on offer right now but I think they're phasing out the Fifty Shades stuff so a lot of it is rotated in the sales and free gift offers quite often at the moment.

Let me just quote myself to get that link working...

Thanks Ian - I have this one! It's good and looks fantastic. Not quite as effective so I will continue my search... for some reason the one I'm talking about just worked, and others, while looking great and feeling great, just don't seem to suit my anatomy quite so well. So still in search of the holy grail... I'll have fun trying stuff! The nearest I've got is a glass dildo with a bullet - fab but not hands free. Thanks for your help!

I remember the Omax being advertised in the back of Cosmo/Company years ago. I was intrigued but never ordered. Blast from the past!

Have you thought of one of the "couples" vibes? We-vibe and Lelo do them. Or the Je Joue Dua? I haven't used any of these but I love the vibes in the Tango and Je Joue toys (not tried anything but the Sona from Lelo).

I was wondering if the Dua was similar to the GKii that a friend loves. That has a motor at each end and is adjustable but I haven't seen one on Lovehoney for a few months. If you like the sound of it maybe you could ask (the wonderful) Customer Services if they'll be having them back.

Got to admit I wish there were more hands-free options available.

That’s the one! Too clinical looking these days tho. I’ll check out your suggestions - thank you!

@VR: I've had a look - didn't think about couples' toys so thanks for the suggestion, could have an added bonus if I can get OH involved! The Je Joue one looks a little too large at one end for me, but the We-vibe looks like it might be worth a try and it's not too much with a reviewers' discount... The GKii (I looked on Amazon) reminds me of one featured in a Lovehoney video - the Crescendo by Mystery Vibe. I asked about it using Live Chat - it isn't stocked now, but it has since been reformulated with an app, so they have passed my request on to the Purchasing Team as a recommendation. It is fully flexible with 6 motors all along the length. Pricy, but might be worth hanging on for.

Glad to have been a little help. Oh yeah. I remember some hype about the Crescendo. For some reason it didn't ring my bell so I've never looked into it.

Six motors?! The most I've felt is my friend's GKii with two. I love their vibrations, though, so I bet it'll be a beast. How much did they say it'd be?

I had an email today to say they are not planning to restock it - they suggested an alternative but not what I'm looking for. The Crescendo is on Amazon for mega bucks. I might try the We-Vibe couples toy you suggested when funds allow. Omax emailed me with a work in progress which was an interesting surprise... if it turns out well I hope Lovehoney consider adding it to the catalogue! Thanks again for the chat x

I've been trying to remember the name of the toy I read a review on a while back. It was a prostate massager that was jointed enough to be able to bend it into several positions and that had several motors in it. The review was posted by a woman who was using it as a hands-free vibrator.

I'll keep trying to remember and post back as soon as I do.