g spot discomfort?

whenever i use g spot toys/ my oh is stimulating my g-spot there is a pleasurable feeling but also a feeling of pressure to the sides of my lower back along with a need to pee feeling. it is very uncomfortable and useally leads to me asking him to stop.

is anyone familiar with this? am i doing something wrong or even missing my g-spot entirely?

I also get the peeing feeling when my G spot is stimulated and I believe it is quite common for others to get this feeling as well.

I get more of a burning sensation if I turn up my vibrator too high (so I've learnt and don't now), but not the need to pee. Maybe you're putting too much pressure in the direction of your bladder?

Datlamb wrote:

whenever i use g spot toys/ my oh is stimulating my g-spot there is a pleasurable feeling but also a feeling of pressure to the sides of my lower back along with a need to pee feeling. it is very uncomfortable and useally leads to me asking him to stop.

is anyone familiar with this? am i doing something wrong or even missing my g-spot entirely?

The feeling your describing sounds to me like you're on the brink of squirting and if that's your aim then just relax yourself and let go for some explosive fun.

This is a totally normal feeling when you're on the brink of squirting, feeling like you need to wee.

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Have fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Also just don't overdo things your body will tell you once it's had enough as it has done already. ;)

Yes exactly this! Its really frustrating ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

sexytime87 wrote:

Datlamb wrote:

The feeling your describing sounds to me like you're on the brink of squirting and if that's your aim then just relax yourself and let go for some explosive fun.

This is a totally normal feeling when you're on the brink of squirting, feeling like you need to wee.

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Have fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Interesting. I squirted recently but still didn't feel the urge to pee...

i know that g-spot stimulation causes for an urge to pee, and although its uncomfortable this is not what bothers me, the pressure/pain feeling to the sides of my lower back are what's causing me to stop. is anyone familiar with it and knows what to do?

I used to have the feeling I needed to pee in the beginning too, and generally after g-spot play I still feel bit need to pee afterwards. Not during it, but after yes. More than after clitoral play.

I would just make sure to empty the bladder before you start to play for the ease of mind. And test what stimulation you like on the g-spot. If one type makes you uncomfortable, it may be worth trying something different. Less pressure etc.

Or if you are getting pain, you may want to speak with your GP. Personally I never experienced anything like this. But maybe someone else did.