G Spot Orgasm Technique

I can orgasm really quickly on my own but i take wuite a while more when im with hubby but dont get me started on oral...

come on Mel spill the beans on the oral !!

he used to be really good at it but its as if hes quite clueless at it now, and that when i even get it, i havent had it in months

tie him up and sit on his face, he might get the hint then, thats what I would do

lol got so many things i wanna do i dont know what to do first!

ok how about, tie him up and sit on his face with a small vibe penetrating your arse, add a little lube incase you feel the need to slip it in.

sorry getting a bit carried away there arent I lol,

maybe LH could send me a little vibe as a freebie or some decent anal toys to try out and review?!?!?! Hint hint lol

I think I'll take one step at a time, as he's not in the mood I think i'll try the arse thing tonight!

go for it hunni. let us know how you get on,

think id best go have a cold shower lol

lol sexychic you are just so bad!

so im told hehe

you dont need to be told, you know you are

I try hard lol

well you dont need to try any harder lol

you and NB would make a great coulpe, your both so naughty! lol

lol

bet he would like that lol

doctorp wrote:

mrsdoctorp squirts on occasion, but the only times ive witnessed it are when theres been penetration. shes not a huge fan of getting head, as her clit id very deeply hooded, and it hjappens more spectacularly when were relaxed and possibly a little tipsy. we work too hard though and were always tired, so it hasnt happened in a while.

Yeah you must have been working hard, havent seen you for a wee while on here, your missing lots! Good to see your back doctorp External Media

pinkbeach wrote:

doctorp wrote:

mrsdoctorp squirts on occasion, but the only times ive witnessed it are when theres been penetration. shes not a huge fan of getting head, as her clit id very deeply hooded, and it hjappens more spectacularly when were relaxed and possibly a little tipsy. we work too hard though and were always tired, so it hasnt happened in a while.

Yeah you must have been working hard, havent seen you for a wee while on here, your missing lots! Good to see your back doctorp External Media

well to be fair, its not the busiest of forums, so i only really pop on here every now and again. i didnt realise anyone on here actually paid attention to what id posted, so its good to see i have a "fan" LOL.

it has been a bit busier lately to be honest, I'm struggling to look at all the posts right now, but it tends to be quieter later. I agree it was well quiet for a bit. loads of newbies though