G Spot Suction

Morning!

Has anyone tried the Womanizer OG which can be used on the clit and the spot?

I’ve never had a g spot orgasm before so I’d love to try it but the reviews are so all over the place, it’s a pricy toy to take a risk on. Does anyone who loves clit suction toys have any luck with this?

1 Like

YES!

For g spot I really really reaaaally enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Was also looking at this.
Really can’t afford it for the wife, but would love her to try it.
She can’t find her G spot and nor can I.
She has the Greedy girl and loves it, and has a Mon Ami rose.
To combine the 2, she would be sooooo happy.
I also saw mixed reviews, so can’t afford to take a punt.

1 Like

I’ve recently bought it and love it, however I can have g spot orgasms anyway. If you know where your g spot, it feels good but you just need to find the right type of stimulation for you to orgasm, then this could be a good choice, but if you are just starting to explore your g spot, I would probably say this wouldn’t be a great early toy, as it can still take some positioning and fiddling with, which is much easier when you know what you are aiming for (both in terms of location and sensation!)

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist buying the OG for my wife after I got a 25% off code. Womanizer Pro40 is her BFF, closely followed by the Melt because it fits so well in partnered positions. Even knowing she’s not a huge fan of direct g-spot stimulation to start with, I just had to try.

Because the head is larger, flatter, and broader, she said it felt fine on her clit, but not nearly as strong as her other Womanizers. It was fine for warming up and with foreplay, but it probably wasn’t going to send her over the edge on its own. Inside, she has said it definitely felt good, better than trying to get vibes to hit right on her g-spot. The sensation is maybe a little more diffused, and because the actual end of the toy doesn’t have a sharp curve up it was less direct for her. And while it’s not as girthy as me or our go-to dildos, it is big enough that she fells “full enough.”

So, going in knowing she’s not a g-spot gal, we had no expectation of new, mind-blowing orgasms - and so no disappointment. It’s definitely a fun addition to the toy box for warming up, foreplay, and have even used it to complement oral sex; it’s a little tricky to get the placement perfect, but it enhanced overall rather than detracted.

Still, unless your a Womanizer devotee or know that g-spot is THE spot for you, it’s probably not worth the splurge - especially at full price. But if either of those things do apply, or you like to light money on fire for the heck of it - go for it!

2 Likes

That’s so helpful, thank you. Some really good advice!