Gag discussion

I was gagged for first time this week just with bondage tape.. and surprised myself by loving it, done like a bit gag ...... now looking to get a gag... choices ...bit gag... o ring... ball gag
Im thinking o ring as first step simply because I love the scandal range.. but also want the effectivness and is it possible to still perform oral with o ring or will it need to be removed to give bj... in which case opens up other choices. Or should I try all three? do they add their own dimensions

Thanks xxx
Recommendation experience advise welcome

i imagine if the O ring is big enough it will add to the blow job, its the only one that could possibly allow a blow job, i think bit gags are most comfortable and O rings ake you feel most exposed

We have a no ring gag and a ball gag check my pictures you can see it hung on the rail next to the strapon, my husband likes the ring gag best for the drool factor and the access of the ring gags :) though he does need to lube his cock to get it through first

If you go for a ball make sure you check how big your mouth is. We have a small one which does nothing for me and a nice big one which is fantastic. It makes you feel very submissive. It is too big for my OH though as it hurts her jaw.
Unless you have problems breathing through your nose I think the ones with holes seem to defeat the object.
I have a bit gag too but don't like it as much as the ball.
Not tried a ring.

Young and fun95 wrote:

i imagine if the O ring is big enough it will add to the blow job, its the only one that could possibly allow a blow job, i think bit gags are most comfortable and O rings ake you feel most exposed

Thanks for that never thought of the added dimension with o ring.... and exposed hmmm ... maybe i should start with looking about and read reviews... So bit beginners Ball intermediate O ring advanced Or am I reading that wrong?

Never thought of a o-ring before will have to go have a look at them. See if there as good as they sound

I went for beginners first but needed advanced. I guess I am a natural at kinkiness!

AsYouWish! wrote:

I went for beginners first but needed advanced. I guess I am a natural at kinkiness!

Yep know that feeling straight in deep in with big o ring lol x

This is the one I got as part of the 3 for £30 deal.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15731

Nice in red.. wish I could get all three types for £30 that would b good

Mmmmm nmMnnnmm ffffppppnmn grrrrfffff mmmnnnmnn ugh pnfr mmmnmnn

You can get the ball, an o-ring and something else that is fun.

I got the red one as a change.

Ooo and more candles... wish list done. .. birthday in two weeks fingers crossed... problem is the list gets longer and longer and oh spoilt for choice lol x

Oh whoops. I thought it said gagged discussion.

Sum Sub wrote:

Oh whoops. I thought it said gagged discussion.

Too funny...... rofl xxx

O-gags are best for oral sex too, Spider gags are definately my favourite, I love bit gags as well as breathable ball gags, I dislike solid gags as i enjoy my spit etc to drip down onto my chest :3

drurysl02 wrote:

O-gags are best for oral sex too, Spider gags are definately my favourite, I love bit gags as well as breathable ball gags, I dislike solid gags as i enjoy my spit etc to drip down onto my chest :3

Spider gag? Tell me more

drurysl02 wrote:

Nice image!

It's an o ring with legs
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32263