"Gentelmen's Clubs" for ladies!?

Just a thought have any women been to a strip club with their partner? It's something I'm curious about trying but not sure where to start etc etc?!

thoughts?

I would love to go to a strip club with hubby ! Didn't know if I would be allowed :/

Well im curious and live in London. I don't think OH would have an issue! it was more the wonder of who else is curious and what do you do there?!

girls arent allowed. ive tried and tried, even pretended i was a full blown lesbian but no luck. just received averted eyes

Hmmmm I will be following with interest then :) i wouldn't have a clue though myself lol

I'm not sure how they could enforce it by law

there are definitely couples friendly clubs around and i'm pretty sure more than a few in London.......

ive been with friends (a group of just women)

platinum lace clubs are female friendly

http://www.platinumlace.co.uk/platinum-lace but not many locations.

fistinglover69 wrote:

girls arent allowed. ive tried and tried, even pretended i was a full blown lesbian but no luck. just received averted eyes

Depends where you go. The one I have been known to frequent in the past (forced by work colleagues of course) has no issues with ladies coming in, in fact last time there was a group of ladies (with guys)

I know there are a few down here its just wondering what goes on which makes me want to go! :D

I went to a live sex show in Paris there were a lot of couples there, to be honest it wasnt very sexy. I was one of the few who actually looked at the stripper straight in her eyes and my "reward" was for her to sit on my lap. VERY EMBARASSING but not as embarrassing as it was for the poor guy who was the star of the show, it took 10 minutes for him to get a stiffy

occhiverdi wrote:

I know there are a few down here its just wondering what goes on which makes me want to go! :D

you get fleeced out of a lot of money to see some fanny..end of hahaha

I have been to strip clubs with many of my boyfriends. I enjoyed it.

to specify ... I was in an Eastern European coyutry when I did...

Never asked, wouldnt even know where to begin to find one!! I doubt my husband would be interested.. so could go with a female friend perhaps.

I did go with my partner and a group of friends (male and female) years ago. I was a very interesting experience and not at all how imagined. In fact I found it quite depressing and not sexy at all!

I would like to go to again though but to a more main stream chain that has a local club - see the difference. (although have been told they don't like females unless they're working!)

All,

I think ladies should be permitted to attend what we understand as GC in th UK. After all they have everything that's on show. Maybe there is possibility of a male audience being separated from "tips" they are likely to give to performers more easily without the moderating influence of the accompanying lady. Culture has changed significantly over the years so ladies maybe sufficiently liberated to have little or no "reservations". A bi/lesbian view would be interesting. I have referred above "to GC in Europe", those of us who have sailed the world know that in certain places. Such shows go some what beyond female dance/suggestion to implied or more realistic sexual acts with anything (use your imagination, just about anything goes). This may be too much for a lady!!!

This post is no longer available.

awww thats mean that some let in, they were just saying to me 'gentlemans club only' :(

We went to London recently and I wanted to go to a strip club. My OH had said a few weeks before it'd be sexy so i thought we'd go for it. Psyched myself up, got to the door.....big notice saying closed for the bank holiday! Typical haha!