Gents brazilan or bush

I guess have been thinking about why I get turned on getting waxed I think its the fact that your showing someone your intimate area and they are touching you (all be it in a professional not sexual manner)

RubyDarling. You have just released a funny memory. A workmate told me that one of her friends had bought a kit of templates and that she thought that she would 'trim' for her new partner. She thought the heart shape looked good so set about trimming. Only to discover that she had done it upside down!! and it looked like two hairy balls..

Me. I trim short, and shave front to back. Shaft,sack and crack.

Her. Tiny triangle.

I always shaved mine and the last few years go for it waxed every few weeks, Ijust dont like hair there on myself. My hubby had a bush when we met then started trimming and now he shaves it all and says he prefers it like this. I prefer him with shaved pubes so its good.

I shave bare, feels so much nicer

Just trimmed, but smooth balls on occasions

shaved is best on both partners

Personally I am shaved, the OH is trimmed, I prefer 'hollywood' style but she doesn't so we compromised !, or rather she dared me, was shocked when I did it but we both like it,

Just wish I had shaved years ago.

Bushy atm but, tbh, it's just hair, innit; if my gf makes an effort, then I'd be rude not to do the same, so it'll get a bit of a 'Strim n Edge' and given a tidy-up, I think.

Recently started waxing myself down there. Some points I've discovered.

1. Waxing the ball sack just does not work! The wax sticks to the skin and pulls off a fine, but painful layer and too few hairs to make it worth while. better off just shaving.

2. Waxing the 'crack' is not painful at all and the hair comes out easlily.

3. Waxing around the balls (sides, taint etc.) is so-so as far as pain is concerned, but grows back very slowly.

4. Waxing above the meat is very painful, but does a good job.

Polished is the preference here!!! Mrs is lasered and has been for over 11yrs.. best thing ever. I mean, who wants to have to floss before going to sleep!!! Mr is trimmed with the sack and shaft shaved. Would prefer to be shaved, but Mrs is adament that there should be some moss on the rockface!!

My preference for the OH would be waxed/Brazilian.

I keep myself trim and tidy too!

I am always trim and tidy on top with shaved shaft n balls. The OH is totally waxed, if she makes the effort why shouldn't the bloke?

Smooth and slippery is best.

I'm happy with anything neat, from natural-but-trimmed to completely bare - but I do like my OH's current landing strip.

Has to be bare for me and hubby has to be very closely trimmed!
Hate hate hate pubic hair!

And the fact I found a grey pubic hair recently at the old age of 28 had made me make sure I never miss a waxing appointment again!

i prefer shaved, nicer to lick, no hairs in my mouth, dont mind a hairy mound, as long as thats it, i dont like when it all joins the top of the legs and makes a full rug

I go with smooth, I find myself thinking, bet she's got a bald beaver when I see some woman walking along, as it seems 99% of 18-45 year olds seem to fall into the bald/trimmed catagory, I could be wrong though, also think, what's she got on underneath her 'jeans' say?

I like Hollywood all off waxed.

From time to time I enjoy a big bush up top, after totally bald it looks even naughtier than normal. However, the lips and bum are a must for being totally smooth all the time. Can't stand hairy lips!

Myself I like all off too.

Shaved for me.

I prefer Brazilian or Bare; MRS also had laser done but decided to go bare with the laser so she is always clean "shaven" now.

I prefer completely bare as I can't stand pubic hair. Although it's her decision what she wants and I'll still be happy either way. I just wouldn't be putting my mouth anywhere near her area if she let it grow!