Get £50 Cash! Lovehoney is recruiting participants for paid research!

Dear Lovehoney Customers,

Are you based around Bristol and Bath area? We are looking for you!

At Lovehoney, we have all kinds of interesting projects for you to share your thoughts and ideas. This time we’d like to invite you to participate in our user testing program for the website, in which we would like to learn how you shop on our mobile site.

As an appreciation for your time and effort, we will offer you a £50 Cash after you complete the testing with us. You may also get some surprise gifts from us. too

Here’s what you need to know about the research:

• It’s not a test on you. We are inviting you to help us test our website as a user.

• The format will be an one-to-one in person interview.

• It will last for about 1 hour to 1.5 hours.

• The location is near Bristol Temple Meads Station. Free parking is available. Please make sure you can come to this location.

• All your information will be strictly confidential and will be protected by law under our Non-Disclosure Agreement.

To sign up, simply click the link below to tell us your basic information and your availability. If your background meet our criteria, our researchers will get in touch with you by phone/email. Please click the following link to sign up first:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LXX2PD6

Or copy and paste the following URL to your browser:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LXX2PD6

Thank you for your input in advance! We will be waiting for your reply!

1 Like

How exciting! Wish I could join in 😢 if you ever do one via skype/email/online chat I'd love to take part

Goddamnit, i live local, but cant get time off that short notice :(

Wish I did live locally. Love to do this for lovehoney.

I live abroad, so I'm disqualified. However, I would happily join for a Skype session, and to me some gift vouchers would be very fine indeed.

I wish I lived closer - love to help you out

I've replied via my email link would love to come along.

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for responding.

Yeah, it's a pity that we have to find participants locally this time because it's a test on mobile. However, we will have projects that will run through Skype or Gotomeeting. I will invite everybody again for the next project.

Hi there, if the time table is not suitable for you. Just let me know. We are willing to move it around for example to evenings or weekend. You can email me directly via research@lovehoney.co.uk.

Thank you!

Lovehoney - Research wrote:

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for responding.

Yeah, it's a pity that we have to find participants locally this time because it's a test on mobile. However, we will have projects that will run through Skype or Gotomeeting. I will invite everybody again for the next project.

Ooohh - we would be happy to help on a Skype one :) xx

Can come to Bristol happy to help I live in Devon so happy to travel that far![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Will happily do a Skype one! Bristol is too far for me :(

I'm involved :) YAY

I am quite close ...Will see when it is and if I can help xx

How exciting! would to to as a user based in another country (outside of england) id love to be a part of this!