Getting Butt Plugs to Stay in!

Sxleksaker wrote:

It's all about the neck to body ratio! Never had this problem since getting a few toys with thin necks compared to the body :)

Agree. I add sleeves on top of my butt plug depending on how thick or long I want it inside me. These assist in also keeping it in at all times, as the nexk stays the same size.

You just need to find the right size and shape :)

I have a LH silicone one which I find to be just right

Just dont overdo the lube :)

but Ive had them shoot out like a torpedo when I orgasm lol

LMEK wrote:

NaughtyNerd wrote:

The above is not completely correct, you not going to have a massive butthole from using fixed size buttplugs as this suggests.
The interior and exterior anal sphincters are incredibly strong muscles. Yes it will stretch but unlike other muscles the exterior sphincter doesn't have an antagonistic muscle so its natural state to remain in tonic contracture.

NN sounds sure that the possibility of overstretching is a myth --- and yet friends have spoken of it --- what is other peoples' direct experience? Also those annoying little tears (which do heal). Until very sure, I'm playing it safe with the range of fine-control inflatables here...

Naughty Nerd is correct, "stretching" a muscle (any muscle not just your ass) does not actually make it longer or looser or able to extend farther, muscle contraction and relaxation are controlled by your brain. One current theory about stretching is that it actually just habituates you to the pain, effectively teaching your brain that the degree of stretch is ok and it doesn't need to send a pain signal.

As for practicality, I can take over 8 inches circumference and other than during play, my ass is no more loose or stretched out than anytime before! What I can do is relax it very easily. It that's from training myself to have better control over those muscles. Ass play is effectively working out those muscles, the result in my experience is they get stronger and you get better control over them. Not a permanently gaped ass.