Getting fustrated

The last time i had sex was now a week ago.....
My husband had his appendix out on thursday early morning so that is obviously a given that sex isnt on the cards for a while.
However, i cant even use my toys.....my husband is in bed all the time (my box of toys is next to the bed) and the kids have been off school all week so i have had absolutely no time at all not even for a quick one.
I am so fustrated lol.
Just fancied abit of a rant really lol

As an idea sneak one of you toys into the shower .

There's always a different room and fingers may make a change to relieve the frustration !

Even if you're unable to access your toys you've always got fingers and you can put them to use in the shower or bath to take the edge of your frustration :)

As others have said, Bath time is always a good one.

Are the kids back at school tomorrow? X

As others have said, Bath time is always a good one.

Are the kids back at school tomorrow? X

See this as an opportunity.

Abstinance will make the return extra nice; intensified pleasure.

Sum Sub wrote:

See this as an opportunity.

Abstinance will make the return extra nice; intensified pleasure.

Yes you're right, but... because I'm in the same boat as MrsND I do feel for her.

My OH is not ill, but with half term the house is always full and it's quite difficult to get relaxed enough to enjoy a bit of me time or solo play.

I was feeling really frustrated, my fingers let me down because of my carpal tunnel, so today I jumped out of bed really early, got to living room, locked the door and had a play with my Tango. Oh my heaven life is so much easier now - not even stressed out that tomorrow is inservice day, so school back just on Tuesday.

So hang in there MrsND just one day more to go... I'll be worthy when you get your "me time" back!

I may take this advice and get up really early tomorrow before i have to get the kids up for school 😊
I never even thought about doing that. It will deffinately take some of the stress away from next week.

MrsND wrote:

I may take this advice and get up really early tomorrow before i have to get the kids up for school 😊
I never even thought about doing that. It will deffinately take some of the stress away from next week.

I'm having withdraw symptons from my magic wand though. But because that is noise I've to wait until the house is empty - I'm actually dreaming with that ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I feel your pain! My Husband has been ill recently with a bad virus that's affected his heart, it's been a good 2 months since we had sex if not longer!
I suspect that's why lovehoney will gave seen a sudden surge in my orders over the last few days as I've become more and more frustrated.
Of course I can see to myself but it's just not the same - I want my husband to fuck me dammit!!

It's a waiting game but he's on the mend.
Just keep thinking how good it'll feel when you finally do it 😊

In the meantime....fingers...discreet bullet vibe in the shower...nit the same but might take the edge off.

I know how you feel about not having the privacy to masturbate, although for different reasons. Fingers just don't do enough for me.

Where theres a will...there's a way...and it sounds like there's a lot of will :P

sexynurse09 wrote:

I feel your pain! My Husband has been ill recently with a bad virus that's affected his heart, it's been a good 2 months since we had sex if not longer!
I suspect that's why lovehoney will gave seen a sudden surge in my orders over the last few days as I've become more and more frustrated.
Of course I can see to myself but it's just not the same - I want my husband to fuck me dammit!!

It's a waiting game but he's on the mend.
Just keep thinking how good it'll feel when you finally do it 😊

In the meantime....fingers...discreet bullet vibe in the shower...nit the same but might take the edge off.

2 months πŸ™ˆ i am glad your husband is in the mend but i really hope it doesnt take 2 months for mine to recover from surgery lol like you said seeing to your self just isnt the same. It will take the edge off tho hopefully when i gey chance. I am so grumpy. I am going to be like a dog on heat when he finally is better haha

Hope he's soon better! I was in a strop the other day and he was like what the matter with you? I just I had shout "I need a good fuck!!!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I've bought 3 dildos in 3 days. A new blindfold, an under mattress restraint system, a butt plug, and a riding crop. God help him when he's better!!πŸ˜‚

I wish my Wife was this horneyπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

I wish my Wife was this horneyπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

I am just wondering who is going to be on the receiving end of the riding crop !? I just hope they know their safewords !

Can`t you include your hubby? Just cos he`s not up to physical sex at the minute,maybe he could use the toys on you?

If I was lying in bed recovering, it'd be mad horny for the oh to lye on the bed next to me and use some toys.

MrGoodGuy wrote:

If I was lying in bed recovering, it'd be mad horny for the oh to lye on the bed next to me and use some toys.

So that means you're reallu a good guy, aren't you?