Getting partner hard

How long does it take to get your partner hard if you are stroking his cock ?
It takes my wife about 10 seconds to achieve this.

6 Likes

Must admit self control is not one of my strengths, as soon as sex is even mentions as being on the cards up it pings like those automated toll gate barriers!

5 Likes

Not long at all, if doing just what you described itā€™s probably the same. If I want him hard hands free I wear lingerie or some other tricks but itā€™s quite easy and thatā€™s if Iā€™ve beat him to it, sometimes heā€™s way ahead of me.
Iā€™m jealous how quickly heā€™s ready compared to me who is naturally a slow starter :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Heā€™s hard as my hand is reaching for him, all it takes is a dirty twinkle and a smile and :arrow_up: never timed it :rofl:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve found some men to be voice activated, no touch needed! :rofl:

14 Likes

Always been quick and within the 10-20 seconds. Did have a complete no show this week for the first time ever.

Husband - Was full wanting sex , body little tired after long day. Had edged once during day no issues. It just wouldnā€™t get hard , then psychologically mind was thinking about it and not going up which made it worse. Tried and tried couldnā€™t recover from it so gave up. Would be interested of similar experiences! Just turned 40 so paranoid itā€™s all down hill :joy:

Wife - usually always quick and this was first time, didnā€™t want to make awkward as it wasnā€™t for me as long as it wasnā€™t me turning him off ha! But know it was impacting husband more from pride , not getting up stigma.

6 Likes

@Daisy1982 . Iā€™m nearly 60 , I rarely maintain an erection these days , and takes me ages to get hard . The worse thing , is that my wife says its because shes ā€œall fat and frumpyā€ ( her words) . This makes me feel bad , because it isnā€™t true . In turn , this adds to the tension, which means it harder to get hard .
In your case , Iā€™d say it was just a one off , itā€™s happened to most fellas. No ones "fault " . Donā€™t make an issue of it , and try againater . I bet it will be like an iron girder next time !!!
Enjoy :+1:

3 Likes

It literally takes him seconds to get hard. Most of the time he doesnā€™t have to be touched, wether itā€™s himself thinking and talking dirty, or me talking dirty to him, describing what Iā€™m doing to him. Wearing his favourite lingerie does the trick too.
But itā€™s definitely a turn on for me when I can get him hard by performing oral on him.

5 Likes

Not long at all. Yesterday i was only looking at him, giving him eye contact and he told me to stop as we were out having a meal :joy:

6 Likes

Depends on my mood really.

Sometimes I can be hard in seconds and sometimes it takes some vigorous work on her part.

ā€¦ but I am 71.

5 Likes

Before i have even started :rofl:

2 Likes

My OH just has to smile at me and the wee fella says Hi!
Always hard before being touched I find. As my girlf says, she is yet to find an occasion where I am not ā€˜readyā€™. She gets a little concerned about it, I just remind her it is a compliment to how sexy I find her.

5 Likes

Last night my hubby was in the basement and I told him to get upstairs. I told him Iā€™d get started without him, but I could send him pics of what I was up to. Well, he came running up the stairs fully hard within 30 seconds :smirk::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah doesnā€™t take me long at all the wife can talk about sex and I start getting hard without any touching lol

4 Likes

Takes maybe half a second. Any mention fo having fun and Iā€™m ready to go.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have told you to stopā€¦ id just adjust my seating position. :joy:

1 Like

Ha - thatā€™s me @RacyRosalee :star_struck:
If my wife gives a quick flash for a laugh - Iā€™m in trouble!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :lovehoney_heart_2:

Sometimes just words will get my man hard in seconds. I particularly like to excite him by telling him Iā€™m horny that usually does it.

1 Like

My wifeā€™s got a new trick that once I am hard she pops a cock ring on me - just got a new stretchy one from LH which is great as it can go on when already hard and yet it has a good ā€˜gripā€™ too. Once like that Iā€™m all hers for pretty much as long (or as hard!) as she wants.

2 Likes

Yeah this happens without even being touched haha. Only time it was a problem for me was going through fertility treatment where everything is so scheduled and almost transactional. That was much harder. (Actuallyā€¦ it wasnā€™t as hardā€¦ ugh Iā€™ll go away now :joy:)