Getting partner hard

Can be much longer, age is taking its toll

1 Like

A few strokes and it’s rock hard.So about 10 seconds

3 Likes

@onlysortabixxx oh my!! Transactional sex is incredibly… blah :thinking: imo … I can’t imagine that satisfying at all. This is how sex for a couple of years :confused:

1 Like

@Stuck_nomore Doctor’s orders :wink: haha but seriously that time was rather difficult. It was pretty unusual trying to reconcile previously wanting sex all the time with being told to have sex all the time. Definitely had a different goal than solely pleasure, which added pressure that just took the fun away even if we tried to keep it fun. It’s in the past now and we’re having fun again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And now you have something precious. My kids are everything to us and now my hubby and I are reconnecting and enjoying intimacy again :smirk:

1 Like

I can wake up before Mrs. Val even with a hint of possibility of morning sex and I am rock hard and pre-cum flowing before she wakes up. 90% of the time nothing happens but I am always ready… ALWAYS! Lol…

1 Like

Being as my wife is inactive it would only take a little contact of any kind for my cock to stand up at attention . Last summer one day I was getting ready to tan and playfully asked her to put on my tanning pouch . She actually did ! She did pretty good being as my cock was growing by the second . Note anything over half an erection and it would be pulled off by by my hard on . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1194

@Daisy1982 he’s not alone there, I’ve recently found that i can struggle to keep it up. I think a lot of it for me is to do with lifestyle. Not enough sleep, wrong food, no exercise.
It definitely hits you in the pride hard, i always want sex and have no problem getting hard, sometimes just staying hard.
So im going to be trying to change that first lifestyle wise before going down any drug help roads.
Trust me, it’s definitely not you, but again, once it happens once you have to try not to let it keep your thoughts or he will just build up the pressure on himself to perform and end up not being able to through stress.

1 Like

I am sure it was not you making hi have this problem, I suffer with ED and more so staying hard, normally by the time the wife is ready I am too soft to penetrate. This can be down to many things life style, stress, work, medication to name just a few. Try to work with him and don’t put pressure on him. I’m sure he feels as bad as you do about it. May be get hm to see doctor, they will not be embarrassed by it. Good luck @Daisy1982

Doesn’t usually take either of us long, usually only have to start touching him even if he’s sleeping he usually wakes up quickly

2 Likes

Pretty quick unless ive had a few bevvies.

At present, it doesn’t take me long.
It can be anything like contact from my wife, her bending over, what she is wearing.
I feel like a teenager with how horny I am, so she doesn’t have to do too much to get me hard.

2 Likes

edited by mod