Getting straight men to partake...

Douglas wrote:

My boyfriend had no experience with prostate message and it scared him. I know what it can do for men and I finally talked him into trying it by suggesting we use his own penis with the Clone A Willy kit.

Now that gives a whole new meaning of 'GO F*CK YOURSELF'!

And of course finding a prostate is child's play - not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TB

I found it ok......cant find my G-spot though!

JJxx

Ha ha jo jo still searching down this end, any clues !!!

TB

I had my first experience over the last few weeks, first tentative step was unfortunately a rushed hour, but given the time we tried again last week and Oh My Good God. I'm comfortable enough in my own sexuality to not let any homosexual connotations bother me, don't really care what anyone else thinks about me in that respect.

Was such a new experience for me, I was pretty much catatonic......in a good way.....and from discussing it since...it was such a turn on for my partner too for me to give myself over to them completely....i was putty in her hands. I'm definitely glad that she made the suggestion.

She used a finger and graduated to a vibe and the buzzing sensation was delicious. Had a added bonus of making me harder than I have ever been, something which we have decided to take advantage of next time.

Easy really, we should all dump our partners and pair off - sorted.

My GF has used a finger on me before but I gotta say I am not too comfortable with the idea. It's not that it hurts, I just don't particularly like the idea of it! I dare say it could feel good and i probably could be tempted some day but not too sure if I can get past that feeling of feeling "gay" if you get me!?

What's so bad about feeling gay? I mean, lots of gay people feel it all the time, and apparently enjoy it ...

I know that's why I put it in quotations, couldn't think of the right wording, not to offend, sounds totally stupid but feel emasculinated. I feel uncomfortable at the thought of anything penetrating me but then again I am also curious because I hear it is also very good. Sorry if that offended!

No offense taken, I intended it as a genuine question. :)

So, the idea of you being penetrated feels ... unmasculine to you?

Lubyanka wrote:

So, the idea of you being penetrated feels ... unmasculine to you?

Yes and no I suppose, it's actually really hard to explain how I feel about it, can only put it down as not feeling right/embarrassed but still interested in the joys of it at some point... just don't think i'm ready for it yet tbh!

See, cos I have a thing about this, really. My experience is that the prostate is the male equivalent of the clitoris. So a man saying that he's not interested or ready, and thinking how I would respond if a woman said that about her clitoris, I mean, wouldn't it a a tragedy if a woman couldn't enjoy her clitoris because she thought it stuck out like a penis and felt too masculine or something?

Lubyanka wrote:

See, cos I have a thing about this, really. My experience is that the prostate is the male equivalent of the clitoris. So a man saying that he's not interested or ready, and thinking how I would respond if a woman said that about her clitoris, I mean, wouldn't it a a tragedy if a woman couldn't enjoy her clitoris because she thought it stuck out like a penis and felt too masculine or something?

Yes it would be however the journey to find the clitoris is vastly different to finding the male prostate. The end result might be brilliant but the journey there just makes me go floppy and then make's me feel like I want a turd, sorry to lower the tone but I speak the truth :p

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. With the clitoris, the legs have to open, a person has to be turned on, there's a lot involved, I mean, it's not like a penis which is just out there and available all the time.

I'm not so sure that finding the clitoris is so much easier than the prostate. I mean, for centuries women didn't know there was such a thing, let alone men knowing. Now everybody knows so it seems obvious. Doesn't the situation with the prostate sound similar to how it was with the clitoris in the past?

Haha yes but no matter how turned on I am, the feeling of being penetrated just doesn't do it for me. Just like I am sure people prefer G-Spot to Clitoral stimulation, I am pretty sure at the minute, for me, it is not my kettle of fish. Perhaps in the future, or with your expert guidance, it might be :p

im always asking her to try a finger in me and going on lh showing strap ons but dont get much joy may just get 1 and bring it out valentines night while we are away by ourseleves

bigal wrote:

im always asking her to try a finger in me and going on lh showing strap ons but dont get much joy may just get 1 and bring it out valentines night while we are away by ourseleves

Personally, if my male partner gave me a present on a supposedly romantic occasion like valentines, if the present was a toy I'd previously expressed disinterest in, and if the toy was for use on him for his pleasure, I can tell you that I wouldn't feel too pleased about any of that.

I think I would feel as if he were disregarding my needs, and as if he were using me as an excuse to give himself a gift.

I wish you luck, bigal, I hope it all works out for you.

Lubyanka wrote:

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that.

How can you not be sure about that? Its irrefutable...

Georide_paul - its worth sticking with it as when it goes right it is earth shatteringly good. I was the same and then one day she found the right spot and well...."don't stop" was said a lot of times over.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that.

How can you not be sure about that? Its irrefutable...

What I was actually saying there, was:

Lubyanka wrote:

I'm not so sure that finding the clitoris is so much easier than the prostate.

Ok, if you want something more categorically expressed, then in that case ...

My experience is that many men have just as much trouble finding the clitoris (if not more) as they do locating their prostate. If I hadn't intervened on more occasions than I can count with a map and a dictionary for the big words, many of my male partners would have carried on being absolutely hopeless in bed with no clue about the clitoris.

So, yes, irrefutable to me that the clitoris isn't any easier to find than the prostate.