Gift

That’s so cool

I absolutely love this idea what an amazing thing to do! Such a nice gesture, people helping people it’s brill to see!

We’ve had great fun looking through your wish list (giving us a few little ideas too) so thank you all. It’s a shame we can only pick one person/couple. It was a hard decision for me. although my hubby made his mind up quick lol guess he liked your pic, typical man. But you do look beautiful. Hope you enjoy your gift from us and enjoy xx

What a truly generous and thoughtful thing to do.

Good people do still exist x

I totally agree with you lovingnewtoys x

Yummymummy1983 wrote:

We’ve had great fun looking through your wish list (giving us a few little ideas too) so thank you all. It’s a shame we can only pick one person/couple. It was a hard decision for me. although my hubby made his mind up quick lol guess he liked your pic, typical man. But you do look beautiful. Hope you enjoy your gift from us and enjoy xx

Congrats to whoever was chosen and again I think you're awesome for this.

Such a long thing to do. Can't wait to hear what you got the lucky person xx

We hope they enjoy it to be honest. A small gesture goes a long way and hopefully restores some sort of faith in humanity what with all the horrific things that goes on. I was hoping more men would’ve tried to get a free gift I was a little disappointed lol. But my husband said all off you lovely ladies where gorgeous in some way, weather it be nice bum, boobies someone even got wow she’s got amazing eyes lol didn’t see that one coming. Well to keep the suspense up we picked someone that has commented on this thread ;)

Today is pass it forward day too. How appropriate! Small acts of kindness can have disproportionately positive effects!

That’s such a lovely thought, hope you had a fantastic night- me and my OH were definitely feeling the same way last night, aching for it today though! X

Yummymummy1983 what you did was so kind to whoever you gifted I have been inspired to do the same and have sent you a little something off your wish list. I think your a brilliant couple and there should be more people like you around. I hope you don’t mind.

Should be there by Tuesday x

I love how sweet this thread is

Yeah, I love gifting here, makes me happy! GJ YummyMummy X

Keep checking this thread to see who the lucky person was. Is it was that I'm excited to know who it was and what they were kindly gifted lol x

I keep doing the same! :-)

I have to admit I want to know too.

Aww the lucky 1 still hasn't come forward xx

Wow! What an amazing gesture:). This place is full of amazing people.

Bless you. What a lovely thing to do x

THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

Please see https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1694809-i-got-a-pressie-part-5/page-23/

For more details on this.