Girl on Top

Just wondering if men prefer your partner to grind or bounce in this position?

I prefer to grind against my husband, as there is more clitoral stimulation which I need to come, but my husband won't come unless I'm bouncing, or he is thrusting against me.

What do you all prefer to do?

I prefer her bouncing for me it feels better there's more stimulation even better when's she's squatting on me.

I tend to have her lean forward and let me do the work :)

I love this position and for me its all about the grinding, it feels so great and he loves it when i lean forward so he can thurst a little at the same time :p

I prefer the grinding but I know he prefers the thrusting for stimulation and visually.
I can't really go fast enough in this position though, leaning forward holding him is the only way I can really get going.

I do prefer to be on top yes reverse is good but facing is good too and hard deep grinding especially... I can feel him inside me then and direct the 'grind' to where it feels good...Pulling back as I grind is good too... circles thrusting fwd with my hips then pulling down and back pushing the roof of my virgina against the top of his cock learning fwd as I do... He loves that....so its more griund than bounce..

I don't have the thigh muscle to bounce so there's no choice in this house 😁

I prefer bouncing, grinding is nice too though

I like to grind but he likes the bounce, sadly tho, like Suzeh, I don't have the ability to bounce for long :(

I tend to go for the grind cos its easier to keep going for longer, I do enjoy the bounce but don't indulge for too long as I'm no lightweight and worry that I'll squash all the life out of my OH!

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I prefer bouncing, grinding is nice too though

Same here! And squatting?! Hell no ;)

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post. I meant about the thigh muscles!

I'd like to more but I have a weak knee so I can't kneel so it's squats or nothing

Sinner wrote:

I like to grind but he likes the bounce, sadly tho, like Suzeh, I don't have the ability to bounce for long Lol 😁

Grinding for the win! We do a little bit of both,because he likes bouncing more.He does enjoy it a lot when I do,too..loves seeing his girl pleased.

wildflower wrote:

I worry that I'll squash all the life out of my OH!

But if I had a choice it would be the way to leave this mortal life; to be clear, not under any female but under my OH. (I know this is totally selfish).

Sex and intimacy from above or below is great for us and not written in stone. Is this another form of role play or letting the other determine what is happening o vice versa?

I prefer to grind, but yes my partner would very much prefer bounce/squat bounce... I'm to unfit to bounce/squat for long and have ZERO rhythm AT ALL soo generally I start and go for a while then he'll take over to thrust lol

.... Or just flip me over and do doggy ;P

i prefer my OH to grind when she's enjoying herself but need her to bounce for me to orgasm, think that's the general rule!

i love it when my OH goes on top the only problem is that i get to worked up and end up finishing before her