Girl on Top

I don't know, this is a difficult one. My ex used to love grinding herself against me, but to be honest, it did nothing for me. Think it should be half and half, you ladies have to use your leg muscles as well. And lean forward, easier for us men to do our job as well.

Hmm.. I never got the hang of girl on top positions, in my youth or now.
Nower days I am more mature.... Which comes with the extra challenges of a few more pounds where you don't want them, dodgy knees, and not fab upper leg strength!
I always felt v consious when on top, so I rarely do so....
Hence this lass is not confident being in that role... Also feels more Dom and I am more sub

Im a grinder also much better for me to come when im in charge oh likes it but if he wants to thrust then him on top is easier as I have dodgy knees .

I Love My OH on top, she loves squatting and lowering herself onto me and fucking me very slow. When ive come she drops down and grinds until she comes.

OH on top is one of the best pleasures in life, alongside Man U winning or getting a tax rebate

I love being on top and grinding really fast, being lifted forward a little and thrusting by the oh feels great too... but grinding round and back and forth is the best- problem is I get so excited it can make me pass out . My oh always catches me if I do ;)

grinding is great. i can watch her face when she cums. lovely...

I'm with Naughty on this; never really feel totally comfortable being on top and having my large boobs bounce around. Can't get into a rhythm and can't keep going for long. The OH loves it visually, so we indulge occasionally.

Love the OH on top, grinding, bouncing both are good by me and as for having her big tits swinging in my face, fantastic. There is something very horny looking up at your OH whilst she's enjoying all the sensations of being on top & in control...

I can't do on top I have bad knees and being on them just means pain unfortunately

I never seem to find that the penetration is quite as effective when I'm on top as when the woman is on top. I don't usually orgasm during sex anyway so I don't suppose it matters a lot to me, but just an observation.

When I do have sex from time to time I also prefer the woman to be on top because I think that it lets her know she can stop more easily at any time if it hurts, or she changes her mind, or she just thinks I'm crap.

L struggles with on top as i'm not the slimmest guy in the world and shes not the tallest girl in the world either. We find that reverse cowgirl works best but usually only grinding and not for long.

B

Wife loves going on top. Thrust grind I love it all especially watching her enjoy herself. Having 2 free hands to help her along. To be able to caress her gently bouncing breast. To reach around and fondle her bum. She really enjoys a viberating cock ring on so she can grind it between our pubic bones whilst I put the tip of my finger in her butt. Then leans forward for me to suck on her nipples never fails to make "O".

I prefer to grind but he prefers it if I lean forwards, let him grab me then let him so all the work. Works for me when I'm feeling lazy!

Kittyondrugz wrote:

Grinding for the win! We do a little bit of both,because he likes bouncing more.He does enjoy it a lot when I do,too..loves seeing his girl pleased.

For me grinding works but I struggle to carry on doing anything at all when I get close to climax so he takes over meaning it works for both of us.

Gentle giant wrote:

Wife loves going on top. Thrust grind I love it all especially watching her enjoy herself. Having 2 free hands to help her along. To be able to caress her gently bouncing breast. To reach around and fondle her bum. She really enjoys a viberating cock ring on so she can grind it between our pubic bones whilst I put the tip of my finger in her butt. Then leans forward for me to suck on her nipples never fails to make "O".

Yep, works for me too!

The ring makes sure that everything stays suitably 'excited' and I just sit back and enjoy the show for a bit!

We mix it up I like both and so does he likes me grinding more as boobies jiggy lol

Prefer it if she bounces but find it really sexy when shes grinding and thats what she likes.