Girlfriends birthday

So takingmy girl to london for a few days, and will be staying in a hotel for a couple of nights so wanted to think of something special and maybe different for us to do while we stay there (sexually of course :P ) Just wondered if you great people of LH had any ideas or suggestions.

Was thinking maybe like a sexual massage or something but dunno how to do them so we'll see.

Thanks

Massage is good - look at the oil candles.... just dont get earthly body range - they are sticky which isn't fun when your getting jiggy!! but you should buy her a G-ki!!! Without a doubt! It comes so nicely presented and it is AMAZING for internal stimulation!

Hello,

I second massage candles, even if you dont know how to do massage properly, just the warm oil on skin would feel great.

You can maybe surprise her with some lingerie, althought the sizing may be a bit off for some pieces.

From toys, it depends on what she prefers. If you want some external stimulator, I think one of the Lelo, Zini or Tango range would do. I have Lelo Mia and We-Vibe Tango and both are great. I also heard the Mimi is a very good toy, or Lelo Siri.

From internal, its really hard. I do own the G-Ki and while its greatly presented, I do find it a bit fidley when adjusting, I always am scared it will break. And sometimes it just gets stuck in position. Otherwise its a good toy.

Ahh thanks a lot, will have a look at those toys. Just wondering with the oils and stuff, are we alright to have intercourse once i've used the oils or should we go and have a shower or something?

Ta

I would definitely second the We-Vibe, it's not the cheapest toy but it will make cumming together a real joy. With oil, make sure to use condom safe massage oils.

sorry it's the We-Vibe II I'm talking about :)

yorkshire_lover wrote:

Ahh thanks a lot, will have a look at those toys. Just wondering with the oils and stuff, are we alright to have intercourse once i've used the oils or should we go and have a shower or something?

Ta

Well. The massage oil is used on body, we do it on back or chest,sometimes legs, not private parts. But I believe you should be careful if you are using condoms, we are, as I am not on the pill.

I dont know about the We-Vibe itself, seems to be miss or hit, but the new clitoral stimulators from the range are rated so far very high.

We-vibe 2 does look good. Will have to see if i can afford it, only a skint student here :P

My girlfriend is on the pill, so we tend not to use condoms at all so that should be ok.

That sounds like fun! I'd suggest grabbing the Monogamy kit. It's fun, sexy and romantic. It'll definitely be something different and memorable. It would be helpful to buy things in advance like massage candles, oils, alcohol, whipped cream etc. Sounds like a fun night already, huh?

Here's the link: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

And here's the extras kit: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18300

Also, how about some bondage play with this great value bundle? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19289

There are also kits to take with you like: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13648 OR http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13646

Have fun! Let us know what you decide on and how it goes. =]

Ps. I've linked you bundles that give a lot more variety for your money. This basic value range is a great starting point if you've never used sex toys and are on a tight budget: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15585 Also, a memorable few days will be better than perhaps 1 or 2 expensive sex toys that may or may not please your gf.

Thanks a lot everyone you've been helpful :)

Thanks x X x will have a look at these now, will let you know how things go

Massages seem to be the way forward, put some slow sensual erotic music on, candles, deep breathing against their back usually gets me in the mood and him too, try some edible candles, where you can lick the wax off after, fun for the both of you, or edible lube, use firm hands, your tongue anything... a feather tickler might work too.

Me and my boyfriend tried tying eachother to the bed with our dressing down ties, and i bought some edible body candy from Poundland (cheap i know but o well) it was the popping kind, i trailed it from his nipples on a sexual adventure to his armpits then towards his belly button and down to his cock, he loved it. the popping feels nice on the nipples and the clit/bell end.
Put a blindfold on them and do what you please.

I learnt massage at college, maybe an evening class in this might help situations, but massage is quite easy if youre willing, work on the shoulders, kiss their back or areas that arent usually bare or touched much. Slap their arse a little, not hard, just little spanks.

Try whatever feels natural and sexy to the both of you... speak softly and enjoy x

how did it go???

Not for a couple of weeks, but thanks a lot TeaseMe that's helpful. Might have a look for some stuff like that, we can lick off each other and stuff. Think I will definitely go for a massage, think she will like that.

Will let you know how things go. x

Good Luck Yorkshire_lover! I second the advice suggesting Monogamy! I think another good idea might be to buy a bit of erotica - the short stories kind. After a sensual massage, if you're not leaping on each other already, how about snuggling up and reading her a short story with a bottle of wine or some foodie treats... For me, erotica shared with Hubby has induced some very sexy sessions indeed! And I bet you can't get to the end of a story without...! Just thought I'd mention it as they are usually priced around £5-10 (student friendly price!) and are a nice thing for a couple to share together.

MrsPx

dont forget a romantic bath!

dont forget a romantic bath!

yorkshire_lover wrote:

Not for a couple of weeks, but thanks a lot TeaseMe that's helpful. Might have a look for some stuff like that, we can lick off each other and stuff. Think I will definitely go for a massage, think she will like that.

Will let you know how things go. x

I'm glad to have helped, massages are always good, even if they're not expecting anything, a nice massage will always turn someone on, its the body on body contact that does it, and they wont be expecting a thing until you tell them or just embrace them :) have fun x

Hi all, had the few days away was great. Tried with a massage type thing, think she did really enjoy it. Also bought this for us http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20525 which I was a little skeptical about but I have to say if was fantastic, especially for my partner. She loved it and it did help me last longer than usual which I was surprised about. I'd recommend this :)

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones advice and help, and I think I may have to purchase manogamy in the near furture.

Glad to have helped... me and my partner went away recently... now i'm pregnant teehee :) xxx glad she liked it x

Massage, blindfold , tie her down and tease her for ages and ages till she is begging for it ( maybe using toys as well but i'm sure you can manage with tongues and fingers ) then take off blindfold and go for it.

They sell nice soft things on here for tying up.