Any views on thongs for men?

I just see them as another option for underwear that some men will like to wear and others will just prefer other styles. My husband is in his mid 40's and has been wearing thongs for nearly 20 years and they are definately more available now so I think they are far more common than you would think, perhaps with younger men especially.

Glad it went well Mr & Mrs A - I just need to find somewhere to go to wear mine. Wonder how accepting it is on a UK beach. If not it'll have to be paddling pool in the back garden for now 😜

Mens view here as I've worn thong underwear for about 10 years now. I didn't really like big shorts anyway and first bought a thong to try when I was at university. I found them really comfortable and enjoyed wearing them and it did feel a bit of a turn on to wear them to start with. Most days I wear a thong now unless I need a bit more support.

I've had a look at some after reading this thread and I would love for my boyfriend to wear a thong if he wanted to. Maybe I could hint to him or get him one as a christmas present.

Why not buy your boyfriend a thong or two for Christmas sammy-jo. There's an offer on at LH at the moment. If you're unsure how your boyfriend will react, you could go down the novelty thong route. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/21659/?sort=priceasc

Love Wasp wrote:

Why not buy your boyfriend a thong or two for Christmas sammy-jo. There's an offer on at LH at the moment. If you're unsure how your boyfriend will react, you could go down the novelty thong route. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/21659/?sort=priceasc

Thanks Love Wasp and I have taken a look at these and I did order him a couple of thongs already. They will be wrapped up for Christmas presents but I might not give them to him to open in front of the family! Actually it would be nice if he would wear them on Christmas day so they may be an early present.

How did the thongs go down Sammy-Jo?

Reg90, we were over at my parents for Christmas and I gave them to him first thing in the morning to open. He was a bit surprised but said he didn't mind them at all and did try them out on Christmas Day! He's worn both of the ones I got him and I think he likes them so it was a good idea!