Girls, what’s your biggest dildo? 🤭

Hey, just curious to know what dildos you girls are loving. By the way I’m talking about vaginal not anal. I considered myself very modestly tight, I’m quite a petit girl in my 20’s but for some reason I just can’t get enough of that challenging tight stretch from the fatter fellas! So recently I’ve become a real ‘Girth Girl’ so to speak. I’ve found myself craving that fuller, stretched feeling from the girthy didlos. My hubby recently purchased this for me and although it took some gentle working up to, I soon demolished it and I think I can take more! 🤭 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33933 I can’t take much length at all so I’m often left with wasted shaft even when sitting on one on the floor. Sorry to share too much information but I’m just wondering if anyone else has this filling desire and even if you don’t, what dildos do it for you!

Oh my. I have the same feelings about working up to the being streatched feeling. I actually very naughtily play with certain veg at times. Such irregularities in shapes and sizes. One fascination is a certain sweet potatoes. Sorry not a great answer to your very well put question. Xx💋

I also love girthy didos. However, I don't like realistic ones so I'm a little limited when it comes to this site, haha. Like you, I'm more interested in girth over length. My biggest dildo is 7 inches in length and 9 inches in girth.

Maturecpl wrote:

Oh my. I have the same feelings about working up to the being streatched feeling. I actually very naughtily play with certain veg at times. Such irregularities in shapes and sizes. One fascination is a certain sweet potatoes. Sorry not a great answer to your very well put question. Xx💋

😄 I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with a veg and fruity fascination! I swear life is constantly throwing insertable challenges in my face day to day in the kitchen 😄

HunnyMonster29 wrote:

I also love girthy didos. However, I don't like realistic ones so I'm a little limited when it comes to this site, haha. Like you, I'm more interested in girth over length. My biggest dildo is 7 inches in length and 9 inches in girth.

Wow 9 inches is more than I've achieved so far! Are you talking about 'Bad Dragon' style of toys? 🤭🐉

Married-learners wrote:

HunnyMonster29 wrote:

I also love girthy didos. However, I don't like realistic ones so I'm a little limited when it comes to this site, haha. Like you, I'm more interested in girth over length. My biggest dildo is 7 inches in length and 9 inches in girth.

Wow 9 inches is more than I've achieved so far! Are you talking about 'Bad Dragon' style of toys? 🤭🐉

Me to sweety. Girth is the main issue and the easing and teasing to fit. It sets .y imagination into overdrive. Aubergines are fun also. So many things to choose xxx 💋❤🙊

My wife doesn't use toys but has found the extreme pleasure of a whole hand inside her, don't knock it until you try it, the pleasure it gives is really intense, and the visual aspect for me sitting between her legs is great , give it a try there are some guides on fisting and books available too which we have.

Me to sweety. Girth is the main issue and the easing and teasing to fit. It sets .y imagination into overdrive. Aubergines are fun also. So many things to choose xxx 💋❤🙊

I think my next grocery shop may be a little more adventurous.... 🙊

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

My wife doesn't use toys but has found the extreme pleasure of a whole hand inside her, don't knock it until you try it, the pleasure it gives is really intense, and the visual aspect for me sitting between her legs is great , give it a try there are some guides on fisting and books available too which we have.

I know I'm a lonnnggggg way off anything like that but the thought leaves me more than a little aroused. I've only just started trying girthyer dildos and I just can't get enough! 😄🤭

Married-learners wrote:

Wow 9 inches is more than I've achieved so far! Are you talking about 'Bad Dragon' style of toys? 🤭🐉

I can't take the whole thing, but it's thin at the top and provides a huge stretch the more you insert. This one is a Bad Dragon style toy (being a tentacle and all) but it's not an actual Bad Dragon. I see toys like this popping up on other sites all the time now and I only hope Lovehoney follows. They are quite popular these days.

Married learner x. Its exciting when choosing veg and fruit. 😁. We are so lucky that we have a market twice a week and is fun to choose. Quiet ones xx. Hubby tries so hard to get his whole hand in and is so patient but so far it wont completely slipp right in. He has tried the duck shape . We are getting there and I will be able to accept his whole hand in time. Good fun practicing. Xx💋💋

I can't take the whole thing, but it's thin at the top and provides a huge stretch the more you insert. This one is a Bad Dragon style toy (being a tentacle and all) but it's not an actual Bad Dragon. I see toys like this popping up on other sites all the time now and I only hope Lovehoney follows. They are quite popular these days.

Wow it sounds sensational! I've never tried a Bad Dragon style toy, I've only ever seen them on PornHub and fantasised over them. I'm desperately waiting for something like Bad Dragon toys to land on the Lovehoney website, if they ever do they're going straight up my basket! I mean 'in'. 'In my basket'. 😄🤤

Married-learners wrote:

Wow it sounds sensational! I've never tried a Bad Dragon style toy, I've only ever seen them on PornHub and fantasised over them. I'm desperately waiting for something like Bad Dragon toys to land on the Lovehoney website, if they ever do they're going straight up my basket! I mean 'in'. 'In my basket'. 😄🤤

Haha! If Lovehoney did start selling toys like that, they'd be going straight up my basket, too. Several at a time, in fact...eerr...I mean per order :P

I’m another who likes girth. I love feeling full. Have you tried DP with your hubby and a toy. My H did it as a surprised once it was a very good surprised.

Fun&Funky wrote:

I’m another who likes girth. I love feeling full. Have you tried DP with your hubby and a toy. My H did it as a surprised once it was a very good surprised.

I must confess I'm slowly becoming the DP addict, it's becoming a desire I just can't stop trying to satiate! I haven't tried the new King Cock dildo yet while my hubby's in my bum, I'm a little worried it might just be too much yet! (Blush). But I have a couple of Lovehoneys solid steel butt plugs I love using when sat on my didlos on the floor and with the new dildo I did this the first day I had it and it literally filled me, packed me to a point I genuinely gushed when I first sat upon it 😅🤭 My review for that one really took some writing 😂

If you are looking for that dp stretching feeling. May I suggest a good size butt plug tail . The feeling of hubby lifting it up and entering you is amazing and so fulfilling. Sorry if this has come off track. X💋

I actually own the silver fox medium plug tail! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41278

I started a thread on this a couple of weeks ago. I can't express the desires this brings when he lifts my tail and dominates me from behind 🤤🤭

Yes it is a beautiful and naughty feeling. Tight stretching and very animal. Hubby has one as well and this makes my imagination run into overtime. 🙈😜. I am off to the market in a minute to buy some veg lol. 💋x

Married-learners wrote:

So recently I’ve become a real ‘Girth Girl’ so to speak. I’ve found myself craving that fuller, stretched feeling.

I can’t take much length at all so I’m often left with wasted shaft even when sitting on one on the floor.

If you don't need length you could try this(not anally) it'll give you that stretched feeling?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31400

Just back from shopping . Have a lovely market on the square Saturdays. Brought amongst other things the most darling butternut squash. Omg amazing shape. Cant wait to play. Also some giant leeks , cucumber. Lovely odd shaped courgettes with knobbly💋😘 bits. I'm a spoilt girl. .