Girthy toy

Hey all, happy Saturday. Looking for a Girthy vibrator for my wife. She has one, which is decent, but fancies trying more. Any tips? 600 vibrators to search from and couldn’t see an option to filter by girth… thanks :blush:

There’s a circumference filter which might help (as that is the same as girth) :relaxed:

1 Like

Ha, didn’t see that :joy:

1 Like

One of he the fun factory vibes is 5.75” circumference

2 Likes

Not exactly a single girthy vibrator, but if she’s anything like me - and if girth and vibrations are what she’s craving - then I simply cannot recommend this combination of two toys together enough, I mean I really cannot recommend these enough. These two together are quite literally my daily combo.

3 Likes

What toy is she looking at sizing up from?

The circumference filter doesn’t always work properly I’ve found…

2 Likes

Agreed, it can be odd

2 Likes

Agreed @IrvineTheBigYin and @Green_Eyed_Girl that it can be odd, but it can still help narrow down :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I like what you did there…but they want to size up…not narrow down :wink:

3 Likes

Depending on the girth she is after really. The Bruno is a great girth and so is the Dick Rambone although they are also 12 and 13.25 inches in length respectively, but the girth is so filling you dont need the entire length if you don’t want it. Both Bruno and Dick are 7.5 inches in girth, I own both personally and love them both but if I were forced to choose then, Bruno would win every time, based purely on his soft and supple feel. Dick is a little to rigid and unforgiving, but still an awesome toy.