Giving handjobs?

My husband really prefers a handjob to a blowjob and loves me to do it for him as well as himself when I’m not around. He seems to go through phases and some weeks he does seem to get aroused and hard quite easily and quite often and he’ll usually tell me as I really like to know. Most times I’ll end up wanking him to his orgasm and this can be a couple of times a week. Are handjobs a regular thing for most couples?

3 Likes

Yes for us as a couple it’s common enough, my OH not really keen on giving oral, but handjobs be frequent enough

1 Like

Yep., in front of the TV

3 Likes

I say it varies depending on the couple, I personally have never been with a guy who likes em over oral.

1 Like

I prefer oral but Bunny doesn’t like the taste so hand jobs are very welcome and happen quite often, she usually starts me off and I’ll finish while she watches.
:chipmunk: :rabbit2:

1 Like

No, never been a thing. I think she sees it as too complicated so has never wanted to take the time to practice.

She has only done it a handful of times in 20 years :joy: :joy: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :grin: :confused: :frowning_face:

My OH normal starts with a hand job and finishes with oral.

3 Likes

My girlfriend never gave me a handjob to completion, she usually went in for a BJ so I couldn’t complain. A couple of weeks ago she came out of the bathroom with some baby oil and told me she was going to give me a slippery wank, absolutely incredible and she was very turned on too! :grin:

5 Likes

I rarely orgasm from a blow job but my wife is really good at handjobs. She can keep me on edge for ages before finally letting me come (or not, depending on how devious she feels).

4 Likes

I absolutely love receiving handjobs. I think there’s a power play element where there are elements of cbt that can be incorporated.

3 Likes

Very much preferred to head here.

4 Likes

We tend to use it as foreplay, me rubbing her, while talking to her, and her rubbing me. I think it’s more intense than intercourse, which has it’s benefits as well! I like a bit of both, HJ and BJ, but can’t be just a bj for me!

4 Likes

Usually part of foreplay for us - along with fingerwork for me.

3 Likes

I usually start foreplay with my hands but I prefer giving a blow job and not been with a bloke who prefers a hand job over oral…I have given plenty of hand jobs to keep things varied but they don’t do anything for me…giving oral is as good for me as the person getting it…

3 Likes

I’m firmly in the blow job over hand job camp (from the receivers point of view), not that I’d complain at either, but if given the choice…

Asked Mrs Sen, she would also prefer to receive oral over finger stimulation too

From a givers perspective, can’t answer for certain for Mrs Sen, but she does love playing with my balls in her mouth, but from my perspective, much prefer to give oral over fingers any day

3 Likes

Hand job, blowjob?? God I hope I never have to choose :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Skillfully done , both can be quite excellent . Been years since my wife has assisted with either . So I guess DIY hand jobs are easier for me than oral . I have been with “several” women over the years and have had to do a lot of training with hand jobs much more than oral . It strikes me as funny that you often hear women complaining about boyfriend or husband can’t find their G spot . But many women think brutal strength or blurring speed is the key to a good hand job . But I can not remember hearing a guy complain ?

4 Likes

Handjobs are the bees knees if done properly in my opinion. Lots of massage oil and take your time for God sake it’s not a race!

4 Likes

Hand jobs and part of our regular rotation of activities.
Recently we have been adding in a small vibe to the mix to amp up the experience.

6 Likes

The only handjob I get is from myself!!!

2 Likes