Giving Head!

I love giving and receiving, either 69 or when between the others legs..

Im quite a fan of rimming and love to give to both holes when Im down there..

Im sure most men will agree receiving amazing oral sex is amazing..

^ definitely, I'd say every guy loves to recieve oral!

I love both, at the same time is even better. I'm quite partial to rimming too, and enjoy giving, but receiving is better if she has her hands working your cock while she's got her tongue back there!

There'd have been a time I didn't have to think - hell before I got together with Waz I didn't give head to guys... seriously. But now I really, really love giving! But nothing gets me off like oral either, so... hmm.

im the same as XXXspotXXX to be honest, i give it better when im recieving! xx

Love giving more than recieving, but both at the same time is alot of fun.

I prefer giving, and Lucy prefers receiving, which is handy. I do enjoy having my cock sucked, but I like other things more. As to whether I prefer giving a blowjob or cunnilingus, that is a tough one. I love the taste of pussy, but the feeling of a cock in your mouth is pretty special.

Alex.

prefer giving to receiving, due to a really bad experiance many years ago, I suppose trust and teeth is a big issue lol

Both at the same time is best! Couldn't choose a favourite though as both have amazing resuts :D

you just cant beat going down on a nice wet pussy. and if theres some facesitting in there even better!

i do also love the feeling of my OHs gentle warm soft lips and tongue piercing on my cock too.

both at the same time, yes please :D

Hmmm, tough question. If I said I didn't enjoy receiving then I be lying. But a lot of the pleasure I derive from sex is seeing my partner enjoy it, and giving her the pleasure. Rather than saying 'prefer', can I just say I enjoy giving slightly more than I enjoy receiving? But its marginal!

giving is somehow much more intermate then recieving which is why i think i prefer giving

Definately prefer giving than receiving (enjoy that as well though) I love licking pussy and exciting my wife. Nice and slow tongue around the area then gently over the clit, interspersed with making my tongue as hard d as I can. genntly sucking the clit and rolling it between my togue and upper lip always results in fireworks followed by a strong hard stead licking of the entire pussy as she shudders and orgasms.................by then I've steam coming out my ears and so enjoy seeing her aroused.

I enjoy giving more than recieving to be honest. OH Is great at giving but I prefer to be in control.... and I last about 4 seconds of getting oral before im begging for sex! (im so easy!)

...Ts the Celt in you....I'm the same :)

I would give a girl oral! I personally want a lady to tell me to get on my knees put my hard dick on the floor she puts her foot applies pressure with her foot on my dick, as she holds my head and tells me lick her clit until she has an orgasm!

Enjoying receiving oral is quite a new thing for me! I don't know if my ex just wasn't very good at it but I just could never fully relax. I think using my rabbit has definitely helped me to enjoy clitoral stimulation more.

I think I still prefer giving. Love getting down on my knees and taking a big hard cock in my mouth. Though I don't give head without using my hands too... is that okay or is it better sometimes to just use your mouth?

Both receiving and giving but I prefer giving, love my OH's reactions, rev's me up even more...does that make me selfish?

I have to admit I enjoy receiving, when my gf pulls me out of her, and then goes down on me. Something about her sucking her own juices off of me that drives me wild.

I love both but I'd have to say I love giving the most. So much so I've always wished I could breath through my ears haha

My wife gives fantastic oral but I must admit I think I slightly enjoy going down on her most, I could spend hours down there if my tongue and neck would allow it.