Giving oral advice

Hi, I need some tips from those that enjoy receiving oral. I’m trying to give oral sex to my long term fiancé however she doesn’t always want to do it - mostly because I’m not good at it. I know everyone is different so I will read the signs to see what she does like however, any advice and help is needed!!

All I can say is that everyone has their own personal preference as to what they enjoy as regards oral. For me, I find that having small laps of the tongue all over my labia gradually getting closer to the clit and when the tip of the tongue being used to tease all around it in small circles slowly applying more pressure until the tongue is flat against it is absolutely wonderful.

Dipping the tongue in an out of the entrance is good too, along with a finger or two. You'll know if she likes it, she may tell you or the amounts of sighs and moans with be a good indicator.

Remember practice makes perfect but don't get too hung up on thinking you're no good at it.

By far the best and quickest way of finding out what a person wants, likes or needs is to ask them. Everyone's responses are different and they can change depending on mood, circumstances etc.

Rather than trying to read signs get them to tell you what they want even while you are doing it. You'll both benefit from this.

Hesitant to ask as it doesn’t scream confidence, I know confidence is a big turn on of hers

It's not about confidence Bigred91 it's about what you like how you like and where you like it, trust me talking too or getting the facts from the receiver will make oral so much better for both parties.

i love to give oral to my Wife and she loves getting oral, this is not because I am some sort of oral god it's because we have took the time to listen to each other and learn what works for each other's needs talking is absolutely key.

Once you have the facts you will find it so much more enjoyable and you won't be doubting everything that you do, the rest will fall nicely in to place and your oral play with your partner will without doubt go from strength to strength.

i would also re-affirm if your perception is correct, just because someone does not want something done to them does not mean it's a physical issue, could be a mentality thing and again a no pressure out of the bedroom open conversation would be my first bit of advice, find out the facts and go from there.

I agree with others - ask her. Or ask her for feedback while you are in action - turn it into a game? one 'oh!' for good, two for very good?

Some women can feel self-conscious, so do reassure her that you love how she tastes, looks etc.

Also there might be some good tips here:

As the others said define what’s good everyone is individual so maybe try talking to her me ex never really enjoyed it but my partner now loves it and little motions soon get me squirming but that’s because he knows from talking to me and asking the question even if you don’t want to have and open let’s talk about oral conversation maybe next time your in that place try little motions tongue and maybe fingers followed by long sweeping motions and then ask which she wants more of and keep introducing it as you go along xx

MsR wrote:

I agree with others - ask her. Or ask her for feedback while you are in action - turn it into a game? one 'oh!' for good, two for very good?

Some women can feel self-conscious, so do reassure her that you love how she tastes, looks etc.

Also there might be some good tips here:

I tried to post a link to the Lovehoney blog which has tips for oral, but the site won't let me. If you go to the blog (scroll to the bottom of any page and click on the link in the menu) and search for 'tips for oral sex' then several articles pop up.

have you watched her masterbate? its a great way to find out just what spots and what motions turn her on. defnitely work around the whole area, dont just concentrate on the clit. Get her to tell you what works too... some like their labias to be sucked, others licked and flicked, etc....

I agree that asking her what she wants could please both of you however here is a twist. Why don’t you ask her to instruct you in what you do to pleasure her. This can be quite a thrill for both of you and if it leads to orgasm then you both have a win in that you will know what to do in the future and she got to cum. The other great thing is it could break down communication barriers which we lead to greater understanding and great sex with no hang ups that you can’t talk about.