Giving oral to ladies

Do you like giving oral to ladies. I do I’ve gotten excellent over the years and never one complaint :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes, it’s one of my favourite things to do to my wife. Love her reactions :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Of course

5 Likes

I’d do it every moment I had with my wife if I could….although she has to be in the right mood!

But she loves it when I do!

If I couldnt do nothing else sexual I’d be happy with performing oral on her!

3 Likes

Love it…

4 Likes

Big fan

2 Likes

Yes, love it and love her reaction. As has been said though she has to be in the mood and is particular about what position she is in.

2 Likes

Of course I love it !! And practice makes perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Moodymopar18
I absolutely love doing it. All over, inside and out and rimming…but…
Where my first wife ( now passed away) used to love it, my new wife is defo not a fan. She says it does nothing for her! I could probably count on two hands how many times in eight year she has “let” me.
I long for it each time we make love, but sadly, no :cry:

2 Likes

I love giving oral to my wife. I love her to sit on my face and I am especially pleased when I get her to cum with my tongue. At that point she begs me to stop.

2 Likes

For me the old saying "You are what you eat " applies , I am a pussy . After a good forty plus years of licking pussies , I think I am fairly good at it . Though with my wife no longer an active sexual partner I do not get to do it any longer . I must admit when pubic grooming started , I was a happy guy . I love running my tongue along glistening lips and darting in and out . At one point I was pretty good at vibrating my tongue against a swollen clit . I especially love cleaning a pussy right after a good round of deep sex , the aroma and taste of our combined juices brings me right back to full erection .

2 Likes

My wife no longer lets me do it to her as she thinks it is ‘dirty’ down there, no matter what I say she just wont let me, although I know when she used to let me that she came hard a number of times from it.

I really enjoy watching her reactions as I do it as well, shame that she is not comfortable enough in herself to let me.

2 Likes

I love to do this when allowed.
I think it’s a great connection between my wife and I.
I am not sure what I love more- doing the act or having the power to make my wife wriggle with enjoyment.

1 Like

My wife can’t get enough of it. We rotate. She gives a bj and then I give her one. She started saying she wants a bj to but it’s harmless talk lol. She will just out of the blue start sucking me bc she knows she’s next lol

2 Likes

Probably my favorite thing to do to my partner!

1 Like

I love giving her oral but sadly she seems to have gone off of it.

1 Like

Love giving, always part of foreplay in the past. Wife not as keen since our son came along (was hardly a keen bean before). Always had the impression she thinks it’s a sin to be pleasured in such a way.:thinking:

1 Like

Hands up for me, one of the tastiest tasks known to man (or woman), plus a bit of teasing with additional rimming action.

1 Like

Honestly its my favourite thing EVERRRRRRR. Could literally do it for hours :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely love it, one of the best things a human can experience.

1 Like