Giving oral to ladies

I definately love giving oral.

1 Like

Well the wife often says I talk too much.

Oh, you meant… :joy: :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Absolutely love it. Love seeing the pleasure the receiver experiences from it.

2 Likes

Similar to @Latino_Caliente i love it so much but it’s not a favourite for my wife. Just have to make sure I do a REALLY good job when I get the chance to show her what she’s missing :wink:

2 Likes

Very much.
For me , it is better to give , than receive

1 Like

@notasbad , Same here. My wife seems to love it when I do it, but always seems un-keen before hand. I think it may because she isn’t keen on giving oral. I think she thinks that I’m only doing it because I want her to reciprocate, even when I tell her I love doing it & love the tast of her… she doesn’t believe me.
I just love it when I can get her astride my head…

4 Likes

A woman sitting on your face is awesome I love giving my wife oral for hers and my pleasure and I expect nothing in return, I hope your wife will come to understand this for you.

3 Likes

My first girlfriend would not let me penetrate her so oral was the thing and I got hooked and enjoyed it so much it became my think lol

3 Likes

I remember those days with great affection, I am still in love with her after forty two years and three marriages

Yep, I do it with my wife pretty much every time before sex.

4 Likes

We we always perform oral on eachother whenever we managed to secure some kid free private time together.

I do prefer when she is smooth/hair free but will always oblige regardless.

2 Likes

One of my favorite things to do! Usually she will lie on her back and I will give her oral, and we will also 69 (usually after I give her oral and then she wants to return the favor and so I suggest this). It doesn’t happen too often, as I think she feels self conscious about it, but I love when she sits on my face. She tends to cum fairly quickly and we have kids at home so unfortunately I don’t get to spend hours down there or anything, but I always jump at the opportunity.

4 Likes

Absolutely love giving the wife oral, knowing I can control her orgasm. Getting her close then slowing down. This usually starts with her on her back then moves into the 69 position. Here I will keep her close to orgasm, then she will do pretty much anything to me.

4 Likes

I don’t even call it real sex until I give her oral.
Just the wonderful taste and the amazing view​:drooling_face:

1 Like

Reading all the above comments baffles me still… my husband also apparently really enjoys giving me oral and always tries to include it when we spend time together. However, I always feels extremely self conscious and honestly don’t understand why he likes doing it - to me it just seems odd but I do let him and I do try to relax and enjoy it.

I find if I’ve had a drink or two I relax a lot more and can enjoy it but still, I really can’t understand why men enjoy it.

3 Likes

@FortySomethingWife
I know it’s easier said than done.
but you should never feel self-conscious about your body it’s the picture of perfection to your other half

2 Likes

I love receiving oral from the OH I could lie there and let him do it all day :blush:

10 Likes

Maybe I can help as a man for me it is the whole experience, texture, taste contours and the wetness, and watching the reactions of your partner brings even more to the experience

2 Likes

It’s not only men. I believe there are a fair amount of women who enjoy it too. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

I’m sure they do and I wasn’t trying to gender / sexual preference stereotype. Why is it you seem to nit pick at everything I post ?

4 Likes