Glass Dildoes

Glass dildo.
ohh yes!

that is all!

Totally agree!

Lol.... Even better cold..

Mrs likes them, however prefers things slowly with glass dildos, sometimes feels that she gets a bit bumped & bruised if things get too fast & vigorous...

Great for g spot stim!

yes viridian, that's what we did last night! :-)

Random this thread popped up!
Until about 5 am I was a glass virgin (my first one arrived yesterday and I put it in the fridge over right) omg amazing!!!!!!! Made me cum 4 times and squirt and I want to go again! Lol x

Mammame wrote:

Until about 5 am I was a glass virgin (my first one arrived yesterday and I put it in the fridge over right) omg amazing!!!!!!! Made me cum 4 times and squirt and I want to go again! Lol x

wowsers sounds like you had an even better time!

"Mammame wrote:

wowsers sounds like you had an even better time!"

Well, it's arrived at the right time. Hubby has an injury from football, and I seem to be continuously horney. Lol. Needless to say that one will be getting a good review ;) x

This will be controversial but I've just been trying my glass dildo for the first time and it does very little for me!!!!

Mammame wrote:

"Mammame wrote:

wowsers sounds like you had an even better time!"

Well, it's arrived at the right time. Hubby has an injury from football, and I seem to be continuously horney. Lol. Needless to say that one will be getting a good review ;) x

I'll have to look out for that one then!

MissChar wrote:

This will be controversial but I've just been trying my glass dildo for the first time and it does very little for me!!!!

shocking!

"This will be controversial but I've just been trying my glass dildo for the first time and it does very little for me!!!!"

That's a shame miss char. Did u get a g spot one? I can't post the one I got as its from a different site, but its got like a finger end, which I found most enjoyable and the other end had kinda bulbs on and that was very....hmmmm filling! Lol. I think if it was totally straight up and down I wouldn't of enjoyed it quite so much....x

Yeah its the tracey cox white one!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

The curvy one! :) i'll just have to give it another go! maybe warm this time x

Omg seriously are they that good

now I'm going to have to spend more money lol

I own 4 and have to say they are amazing! Miss Char which one do you have? Have you tried warming it a bowl of hot water or popping it in the fridge? I know that when I first used my first one it didn't really do anything, however, in the hands of my OH....OMG!!!

I put it in the fridge and HATED it. Eurgh. I'm gonna try to warm it!

Hmm yeah might be helpful to have someone to operate for me good point! x

Mine is more like this shape http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6110 and I used it cold this morning...just have to work out how to make it colder (I don't recon putting it in the freezer is a good idea) ha ha x

Oh yeah that looks really good!! Haha you could put it in the freezer but then put it in the fridge to make it not freezer burn you?x

"Oh yeah that looks really good!! Haha you could put it in the freezer but then put it in the fridge to make it not freezer burn you?x"

Hmmmmmm I wonder....I don't know if I dare tho lol. If anyone has any tried and tested ways let me know - I don't want a trip to a&e with a dildo freezered to my pussy lol x

haha i'm sure I read on here someone made an ice dildo in a condom. so I think its ok...but you'd have to run it under water or something first!

youch that would painful and sooo embarrassing!