Glass dildos for men - Help?

Hi, I'm a guy and I was looking for an anal toy that could "do it all". Train my butthole with beads, fuck myself with it, yet still reach my prostate.
I bought two toys so far, a jelly Smoothy Prober that I never used after learning how toxic the material is (it actually smells and feels disgusting too) and a silicone butt plug that is okay.
Now I want to try glass because of the easily cleaning that comes with it (silicone retains smell).

I found this toy that seems to be good for my needs: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6110

It seems more like a lady toy and the male opinions on this are few and far between. Could anyone vouch for it?

Would I be able to use it for prostate stimulation? The flat base in the middle is barely wider than the beads, could I fuck myself with it safely? Would it get too slippery to hold after lubing up? In short, is it a safe and fun toy for a guy?

I'd really appreciate the advice.

We've the Tracey Cox glass dildo twin set and I love the colourless anal one. Both ends are great, depending on what I'm after. It's the only anal toy that has ever come close to that legendary O perhaps you're seeking. I've tried Rocks Off, Aneros, big plugs, small plugs, vibrating plugs, and this was the best for me.

The only issue for me is hand ache. It's awkward, but I manage.

I don't think I want to buy the double set. I like how the one I picked looks and I like the idea of double-ended toys, but I want to make sure it's an informed purchase. I have safety concerns, if it'll be too short or not, if it will be comfortable to use...
Can anyone vouch for it?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3523

I can vouch for this one. It has two different ends. The ripple end is great for going in and out of your butt so you get that constant penetrative effect whilst the opposite ball end will hit your prostrate and milk you.

Can be used on your own although I love the wife to do me with it and she has got the real hots for doing me with it.

Apart from my cock ring it is my favourite toy for me.

There are no safety issues. Its strong, long and won't get lost up there. Safely tried and tested by me and the wife.

Don't forget you can always get your money back if you don't enjoy it but take my word you won't be sending it back.

Aww, it's not back until the end of February!

It looks good though, thank you.

Could someone who used one of these curved glass wand toys (as the design is used by many companies) help me out?

How about something like this instead? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29231

Khaleesi wrote:

How about something like this instead? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29231

Mmmm. That does look seriously tempting.

Not bad, but I'm kinda looking for something that is used more like a traditional dildo, or at least a prober.

I'm starting to warm up to the thought of the Tracey Cox dildo set. Is the pink one usable by men? The description recommends it for anal play, but it doesn't have a flared base or a firm handle, so I'm not sure about its safety.

I've used glass dildos anally and felt safe using them, just keep a firm grip of them, so the textured ones are best to use, especially if you have lube on your hands.

That's why I'm asking; the pink one has those two bulbs at the handle end, and that's it, which makes me unsure. I think I can manage to keep my hands lube free though, I'll just need a tissue nearby.

I'll also have to decide what else I'll have for the 3 toys for 50 pounds deal, if I decide to have this one.
Damn you, Lovehoney, for your incredible discounts. *shakes fist*

Bought the Tracey Cox set with nothing else for the 50 pound deal. I resisted, as there was nothing that I really needed. Thanks for your help!

Let us know how you get on! I have that set. They are really good!

KinkyGoblin wrote:

That's why I'm asking; the pink one has those two bulbs at the handle end, and that's it, which makes me unsure. I think I can manage to keep my hands lube free though, I'll just need a tissue nearby.

I'll also have to decide what else I'll have for the 3 toys for 50 pounds deal, if I decide to have this one.
Damn you, Lovehoney, for your incredible discounts. *shakes fist*

I have the same set, the pink one is designed specifically for anal and vaginal use, although ive not used it anally yet, the handle end is quite big so you shouldnt have to worry too much.

Just for piece of mind keep your hands clean like you said :)

As a guy, I might have slightly different buttons to push there, and they seem like they are mainly for women. We'll see how it goes. I like how the set pretty much contains a curved prostate massager, (clear dildo, smooth end) beads, (clear dildo, beaded end) and a cock (pink dildo) at once, so it doesn't seem like it could be such a big miss.

Also, I have a plan: I could tie leather string on the pink one (the one that seems more dangerous to use anally) between the two pink bulbs for maximum safety. It's not a part that would enter me anyway.

The clear one was difficult to use anally (even the back of the box says that it's not what it's made for) but the pink one was pretty good, although it stuffed me full of air. I don't think I found my prostate with either of them though.

I need more practice; the lube I used was pretty damn thick because it's an older bottle (and the bottle says it should be used within 3 months, which is about 3 months late) but things got much more slippery with the fresh bottle of Lovehoney Discover. I also seemed to hit the curve in my insides where I could push no further with rigid toys.

It was not all I imagined it to be so far, but I might find a way to enjoy them more later.
Tips are welcome.

The second session went better with the clear one. I guess more, slicker lube was key.