Glass dildos...

Greetings,

I'll cut to the chase- am I missing something with glass toys (dildos)? My experience doesn't seem to live up to the literally rave reviews that they have.

ive heard alot speak very highly of them ,

but if everyone liked the same thing , then it wuld be a boring world :) x

I'm not crazy about them, but then again I never enjoyed rigid/inflexible materials anyway, that's probably why I wouldn't go for steel or wood either.

I've only used mine twice - first time was nothing amazing, second time felt really good though. I find it feels great when you chill them, as they're just too boring if you use them at room tempterature.

Have you tried cooling it down and heating it up? There are many ways to use them - pop it in the fridge, or maybe freezer to make it even colder.

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

I've only used mine twice - first time was nothing amazing, second time felt really good though. I find it feels great when you chill them, as they're just too boring if you use them at room tempterature.

Have you tried cooling it down and heating it up? There are many ways to use them - pop it in the fridge, or maybe freezer to make it even colder.

i was actually thinking in my head can women chill them, and i seen someone speaking about porcelling dildos

and thought can you warm them up ??x

Glass dildos have a bunch of advantages: easy to clean, can be used with any or without lube, and lots of people like the rigid texture. I'm a fan of glass for smaller toys, especially if someone else is using them on me.

Hard toys + my g-spot location = relatively fast orgasms. When they are too long, being thrust at the wrong angle hurts me, and there are some textures on glass toys that I find a little too hurty even with lube. Dots or small glass bumps tend to just make me feel like I'm being ineffectually sandpapered on the inside, whereas ridges seem to feel much better, especially widely-spaced ones as they feel a little less like I'm being worn away.

You might need to find a glass texture you like, or maybe hard materials just aren't your bag. I do love the cold/warmth aspect though, but temperature play isn't for everyone.