Glass toy tips

I have just ordered my first glass toy :grimacing: I have always found them appealing but I have been put of them because I don’t understand how a glass toy could work for me.

I’ve just purchased the glass butt plug and excited to try when it arrives but also feeling a little scared lol

6 Likes

I’ve got the LH glass butt plug and LH 7 inch beaded dildo.

Both really easy to use and clean anf feel great firm and smooth.

If you find too cold in the wintertime then warm them up a bit enjoy.

2 Likes

We have not got experience of glass butt plugs but my wife has both these and they are definitely in her top two toys and she highly recommends :+1::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Ooh, which one did you get :grin: i love glass butt plugs

4 Likes

Glass toys are sensational. The pressure is pretty amazing :clap: :sparkles: :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

I’ll throw in a link to the LH guide too: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

I got this one. I thought I would start with something basic.

4 Likes

Thankyou. I will have a read :blush:

3 Likes

Ooh, nice. Well, just do what you’d normally do with a butt plug really. You can also cool or warm them by putting them in a bowl of water, which is fun too (cold is my fave). They have less give than silicone so trying not to clamp down on them is usually a good idea as getting used to the density after using silicone can take a little adjusting too. But they feel amazing in

(Just because i feel like i have to ask just incase. Have you used butt plugs before? )

3 Likes

Thankyou for the advice. I’m not sure how I feel about it cold though lol that would probably make me jump :joy:.
Yes I’ve used silicone buttplugs and anal beads before on a few occasions. I don’t use them solo but my partner enjoys using them on me so thought I would try something different.

1 Like

Ah, your probubly fine then. I made the mistake of having a glass plug as my first one :rofl: not a brilliant idea in hindsight. Theyr pretty dense for a first anal experience. Now i love it though.

1 Like

Nah the cold is amazing! I dont use butt plugs, but cold glass dildos are :ok_hand:t2::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Would you recommend a water based lube or a silicone one? I’ve only used water based lube but not sure which works better with glass.

1 Like

Ok il take you word on it lol if I enjoy the glass butt plug im definitely going to invest in a glass dildo

1 Like

You can use any lube with glass (and metal) toys. Thats one of the nice things about it as a material.

It will be cool when you put it in anyway, unless you want to warm it up first. But id you want to try it colder run yourself a bowl of cold water from the tap and immerse it before insertion.
the link @Ian_Chimp sent has a guide to heating and cooling it if you want to have a go

4 Likes

Let me know and I’ll recommend you a few :grinning: @Deanna32

1 Like

I have a long-discontinued glass toy that has always been a firm favourite of mine. You won’t look back.

2 Likes

We have these two and love them. I wondered if they would be for us too, but we found that we love them. With only two, we may need to start a shopping list. :grin:

1 Like

You can usr any @Deanna32 and the bonus is, you only need a tiny amount compared to silicone or plastic toys :smile:

I used water based anal lube for everything now because the consistency is more of a gel than liquidy, which i prefer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Putting glass in fridge when i get home. Just need to remember to remove them before friend stays over this weekend :laughing:

1 Like