Going commando

Sooooooo, the underwear choices thread here got me thinking about going commando again.

I have gone commando on occasion (evenings out, really hot days in the summer) and I’m keen to try it on a more regular basis. My only concern is leaving visible wet patches on my clothes or where I sit. We quite often have sex in the morning before leaving the house for the day, and since changing my contraception recently my home-grown lube has come back with a vengeance (I am delighted about this, not going to lie).

Would love to hear from those of you who do this, please just tell me that you don’t leave wet patches everywhere and just get on with it. Thanks peeps.

Gosig, this is the one reason I can never go commando. I would always leave wet patches everywhere and it would make me feel so self concisous.

I know KinkyMira doesn't wear underware so maybe she can give a positive perspective?

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Gosig, this is the one reason I can never go commando. I would always leave wet patches everywhere and it would make me feel so self concisous.

I know KinkyMira doesn't wear underware so maybe she can give a positive perspective?

Yes very much hoping KinkyMira and Mrs LNT can help allay some fears, might be others out there who also have experience.

I want to enjoy the slight naughtiness of it, like having a plug or an egg in out in public, but yes, it is the whole just leaving your ‘mark’ in social situations, and not in a good ‘hey what a deep thinker that person was’ kind of way!

I go commando every day although admittedly I do wear trousers for work and quite a lot of leggings and jeans for day wear. I do still go commando when wearing skirts or dresses but if I am also wearing a butt plug or remote toy then panties are worn as I am worried of any 'fall out ' 🤣

Tbh 'snail trail' has never occurred to me xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I go commando every day although admittedly I do wear trousers for work and quite a lot of leggings and jeans for day wear. I do still go commando when wearing skirts or dresses but if I am also wearing a butt plug or remote toy then panties are worn as I am worried of any 'fall out ' 🤣

‘Snail trail’, wonderful! 😀

Gosig wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

‘Snail trail’, wonderful! 😀

Tee hee 😋😋

I do love it when my girlfriend goes commando and she leaves her snail trail, I get her to sit on my lap just so i could have her snail trail for the day.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

You called? :-)

So, I go commando every day, and I only wear skirts or dresses and stockings.

I'm fairly moist down there, and like you, we often have sex before we go out, and I can honestly say I've never had a problem with leaking or snail trails. I know some of my friends are a little more gushy than I am, so that might not be true for them. I guess my juices coat stuff more than soak stuff, if you get what I mean. I've been known to get in a bit of a mess down there, but it has never shown, and is far more a thrill than a worry.

I suggest you do some tests to see if it really is a problem for you. You know, go commando at home and play so you are really wet and see what happens. Perhaps do some test scenarios, like walks in a country park, where no one would really spot a damp bit anyway.

I have to admit I do rather like being in a bit of a mess or being a bit oozy. Feels really naughty, and great if you can enjoy it without worry, so it is definitely worth doing some tests. But in summary, "I don’t leave wet patches everywhere and just get on with it!" :-D

I love going commando! I don't over worry about making a mess everywhere.

At home, I can clean any mess up hygeinically with baby wipes and weak bleach spray/sanitiser.

I love to get air to my bits, keeping my vagina healthy and it is also a 'turn-on' for me wearing nothing down there.

I love crotchless lingerie too, same effect but sexier at night!

I keep myself super clean as well, so very comfortable with this at home.

If I have an appointment or somewhere formal to be. I usually put undies on to be on the safe side. If it's a cold day, I think you need undies as well!

I can't wait till I arrive home and just stick nothing but a pair of shorts on or PJ bottoms (this time of year). It helps me relax and unwind down there.

Myself and hubby personally don't mind the odd 'snail trail' (love this expression!), it's good when we both know I'm wet!

As 'KinkyMira' says, just experiment, enjoy it and go with the flow - scuse the pun! x 😉 😊