Going down

I would ask again to understand the root cause. In the end it is all about communication and personal preferences. No one should do something they do not enjoy or do not want to do. Personally I find going down on the OH one of the most satisfying sexual experiences, to watch her enjoy herself and build to orgasm is a true delight to watch. It is often the way she relaxes after a hard day at work before drifting off to sleep. I am only more than happy to oblige.

Update The chat hasn't happened yet lol

I prefer going down then having sex, obviously the wife loves it too but I love being able to fully control the way she orgasms. Sex for me can get predictable after a while but when I go down it’s always different and we will use toys aswell to increase the pleasure. It’s different for everyone though as my wife doesn’t like going down on me and she sometimes feels guilty cus she feels like I’m not getting any pleasure from doing it. I absolutely love doing it πŸ˜›

I’m such a proponent of going down, I should buy some scuba gear and do a PADI course!

Chobe11 wrote:

I’m such a proponent of going down, I should buy some scuba gear and do a PADI course!

Genuinely made me lol! Another one in the fan club here, especially if it's smooth - OH usually has to push me away when she can't handle any more!

As a certified diver, i can`t understand those who don`t enjoy it, especially a nice smooth one.

I must admit I don't often go down on my wife off my own back, but if she asks me to go down on her this turns me on and you don't have to ask twice. I have told her this a few times but she very rarely asks, it is not the same if I have to keep reminding her to ask, I get turned on by the thought she has asked me to ho down on her, in my head it is like she has asked me to go down and clean her pussy with my tounge so I give her a good lick out before concentrating on her clit.

Just read through the comments on this. Just curious if the talk happened and how things are going? 😊

I also would like an update . As an avid pussy licker of over 40 years with many pleased recipients , I sure hope she gets a good licking .

You've just got another member keen for an update on 'the chat'.

Personally speaking if I had to choose between giving or getting oral, I would give every single time! I don't think there has ever been a 'session' where I haven't, if the OH has had a lazy day and not showered she isn't so keen but like a true warrior I boldly proceed and still enjoy!

I echo all above comments, the feeling of control as to when the OH has had enough and I let her, or if she needs a little more teasing before. The taste, the smell, just incredible. And I am writing this literally after performing for the OH no less than a few hours back. Instant excitement just replaying it and then thinking of little things can do different to mix it up a little next time - always like to keep her guessing.

Fortunately, the OH enjoys it very much. In terms of hair comments, I prefer smooth, but it is never something that has altered my eagerness either with stubble growth or the full thatch!

Back to the initial post though, I digressed a little with my own excitement.

LL - first thing I must say is that I would be very very surprised if it was you specifically. It may simply be 'not his thang', but even then, if something wasn't my thing, I would still do if OH was missing out. That is just me though.

It is interesting that he is open about other stuff sexually, just not this. So may be an experience he is protecting you from?

On the occasions he did do it, you said was very good. Did you pick up any reluctance in his performance? Did he feel eager or that he wasn't enjoying it? The fact that they were amazing when happened intrigues me more, as I find my OH enjoying herself sexually at the touch of my tongue one of the most amazing things ever!

For me when I have been on recieving side and its someone who doesn't enjoy it, can normally tell quite quickly and for me it is then a pointless experience, I won't get anything out of it and move on to something mutaully enjoyable.

Like others, I will await further updates on this very intriguing matter!

*** UPDATE *** The subject was brought up again and he confessed to a bad past experience, he didn't elaborate. HOWEVER, things are starting to improve much to my satisfaction πŸ˜„

Yay for both of you !

Going down for me is the best part of sex, love the taste of my wife, always leads to her intense orgasms and a squirt...

lovelylumps wrote:

*** UPDATE *** The subject was brought up again and he confessed to a bad past experience, he didn't elaborate. HOWEVER, things are starting to improve much to my satisfaction πŸ˜„

That has just made my day!

I love a happy ending, and well done LL, just goes to show that a little perseverance getting to the bottom of it and understanding can make a big difference. It doesn't sound like further elaboration is either forthcoming or needed.

If you could subtly let him know that the LH Community are intrigued for further info though, that would be great (I've been trying to think of a scenario that would have that affect for me, and I cannot think of none!).

Hoping you're both enjoying a potential break through and if MrLumps can even find half the pleasure I get from giving oral he'll be making up lost ground in no time ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

It does take some geting used to when you start, but it's been a lovely and we think very natural part of sex for both of us for very many years. Very, very intimate!

Mr_Kink wrote:

lovelylumps wrote:

I love a happy ending, and well done LL, just goes to show that a little perseverance getting to the bottom of it and understanding can make a big difference. It doesn't sound like further elaboration is either forthcoming or needed.

If you could subtly let him know that the LH Community are intrigued for further info though, that would be great (I've been trying to think of a scenario that would have that affect for me, and I cannot think of none!).

Hoping you're both enjoying a potential break through and if MrLumps can even find half the pleasure I get from giving oral he'll be making up lost ground in no time

I'm also intigued πŸ˜‚ I didn't want to pressure too much in one go but I'll work on it lol

lovelylumps wrote:

Mr_Kink wrote:

lovelylumps wrote:

Hoping you're both enjoying a potential break through and if MrLumps can even find half the pleasure I get from giving oral he'll be making up lost ground in no time

I'm also intigued πŸ˜‚ I didn't want to pressure too much in one go but I'll work on it lol

Ha ha ha it sounds like you have all thats required to squeeze it out of him.

Hopefully MrLumps will soon realize the game is up and maximise the enjoyment he gets from whichever method you choose to break him into a full confession with ha ha ha

Thats now set my mind off on how I would force my OH into confessing a deep secret ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

BigishBen wrote:

I love going down on my wife. However my wife is not very sexually comfortable, if anything she's like a cactusπŸ˜‚ She seldom let's me go down there unless she's really in the mood. She is not one for encouragement or noise during sexual activity so it's always hard to know if she likes what I'm doing or not. All I know is I try my best and mix it all up as best I can. She was more willing when we were a new couple but is more prudish as we get older. Shame really as all i try to do is pleasure her and never ask for anything in return.

Ah man, thats made me feel quite sad! I really feel for you.

My OH has gone other way, had some different ideas about sex before we met, got bored easilly and once orgasmd was done.

We spent few times discussing it and made a few suggestions to her and left it at that so she didnt feel under pressure around stuff, and slowly she opened her mind to a different outlook on the sexual side. She's had hangups and things she's not happy with, but we have a very honest and open relationship with communcation. I occasionally remind her of her old mind set and she just laughs and asks to be spanked for being a naughty girl!

Does she like reading at all? Could always buy her some erotic literature, like Fifty Shades or something, might stir something. One assumes tried to discuss with the wife and she has an idea how it makes you feel?

BigishBen wrote:

Mr kink, I'm afraid talking about it is not likely. She's worse at talking about it than actually doing it. Part of me of late wants to start dominating her in the bed room.

Ha ha ha tread carefully my man!

Maybe time to start leaving copies of Fifty Shades around and seeing if she reads and responds :-)

What's quandary! Show him how much you enjoy it πŸ˜…(when you get the chance!!)