Golden showers... hit or miss?

Had a drunken golden shower with the missies and what I can remember we both really enjoyed it... ain’t really spoken about it since but I would like to try it sober.... how shall I approach it and do you lot enjoy them or ever tried?

This post is no longer available.

It is such a turn on, feels dirty and naughty..... I will take your advise and just talk to her.... hopefully we will be that shower tomorrow night lol

It feels naughty and very sexy. A hit with us

i wouldn’t feel right giving one but getting one is major fantasy

I love recieving one, as Dom624 said, i wouldn`t feel right giving one either.

Miss for both of us. Tried it and it did nothing for us so won’t repeat.

Big hit. My wife gushes and pees on me all the time and I love it and she loves doing it too me. I have peed on her a couple of times although the last was years ago. She did seem to enjoy it at the time but it’s not as good as her doing it to me.

I’m not sure I fancy the idea. I haven’t experienced it before, is there anywhere specific on the body that people pee on?.

Knight1119 wrote:

I’m not sure I fancy the idea. I haven’t experienced it before, is there anywhere specific on the body that people pee on?.

For us, it is nearly always one of these: either sitting in his lap facing him, snogging him whilst unloading my bladder into his lap over his cock and balls, or my legs either side of his head and directly into his mouth.

Mm hubby likes me to pee on his face and into his mouth also. I have him pee on me. Face hair mouth lap. X x

KinkyMira, thanks, sounds interesting.

Dirty

Flithy

Disgusting

Can't get enough of it

its a no from me

Must say I love my OH peeing on me standing over me peeing in my mouth and over my cock it is amazing and extremely exciting

Definite hit! I love it the most while he's giving me oral.

Just an idea for the future, if you're into that. I've also peed in a bottle that he then had do drink. Either mixed into his tea/ cider, or straight.

1 Like

KinkyMira wrote:

Definite hit with us. We do it quite a bit. It feels so liberating. And kinky!

As for the approach, just talk to her about it. Always the best way.

Definitely been a hit with my ex also as i said before it's a very intimate thing to do and it's something you can share just between the two of you, A nice little kink that can bring you closer than you ever thought, Doesn't even have to be golden showers it could be started off watching each other pee and helping each other pee. So many ways to enjoy the pee fetish.

Totally agree just have a fun talk about it and find different ways you can both enjoy it. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)