Good inuendos during conversations

Do any of you know good teasing inuendos to use during coversation.For example my my you have big feet you know what they say about the bigger the feet............. the bigger the socks.

my husband has loads that he uses, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, he seems to be able to make anything sounds dirty tho

he should be on later I am sure he will reply to this

I find a well placed "that's what she said!" works a treat.

The great Ronnie Barker said that the wonderful thing about a double entendre is that it can only mean one thing...

It's usually the innocent little things that get twisted into something really filthy ... or that's what my old Headmaster used to say....

I find that subtle inference is the best. Just picking particular words can do it like using: slip, rub, tease, ease, pleasure etc.... Placed relatively subtly into a sentence can get some sexy banter going :)

When someone calls (phones) for me but I'm not available so they leave a message for me to call them back.

First words when I get through to them in a flirtacious voice "Did you want me?" and I don't mean in a telephone capacity either

Sustenance Ad.

WandA wrote:

Sustenance Ad.

That's a terrible innuendo! Or just a random post.

WandA wrote:

Sustenance Ad.

Knob.

Mr Monster wrote:

WandA wrote:

Sustenance Ad.

That's a terrible innuendo! Or just a random post.

In joke. Failed attempt at sexiness a very long time ago!

Adx


In joke. Failed attempt at sexiness a very long time ago!

Adx

Failed attempt at sexiness 90 mins ago, too...

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

Sustenance Ad.

Knob.

Mr Monster wrote:

WandA wrote:

Sustenance Ad.

That's a terrible innuendo! Or just a random post.

In joke. Failed attempt at sexiness a very long time ago!

Adx

Can someone explain this to me coz I don't get it!!

*sits in corner with dunces hat on*

A very long time ago, after a very long session in bed, I foolishly joked about needing sustenance before continuing as a reason for getting food....he's never let me live it down.

Adx

How are you feeling yourself?

I can't think of any, yet in conversation I am great at them

Grrrrrrrrrr

Alicia D'amore wrote:

A very long time ago, after a very long session in bed, I foolishly joked about needing sustenance before continuing as a reason for getting food....he's never let me live it down.

Adx

Ahhh - thank you. I've been trying to work it out and just didn't understand!

LittleKitty wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

A very long time ago, after a very long session in bed, I foolishly joked about needing sustenance before continuing as a reason for getting food....he's never let me live it down.

Adx

Ahhh - thank you. I've been trying to work it out and just didn't understand!

She kept her 'sex voice' on. Sustenence isn't a sexy word is it Ad?

I don't know

"Susteneance" spoken in a sexy, breathy, light voice; can't see any problems with that

Pretty much anything can be an innuendo (in-your-end-oh), you just have to do it right, remember to knuckle down, think hard, and when you think of a big one, don't bottle it up, just get it out and let everyone know you've arrived.

...

I like a simple "...yeah you do"

"I prefer them harder"

"... yeah you do"

Test