Good lubes

I'm looking for some good lube, atm we are using the durex tingle and feel along with ky minty tingle massage lube ( which is lovely but tastes nasty!)

Hubby occasionally is a bit trigger happy ( normally after the usual week off and I'm a bit dry) and feels like the tingle lube especially, makes him last as long as he wants.

The durex lubes tend to go a bit sticky and dry so if I put some on him to "warm him up" , we need a 2nd application just on his head before he enters me.

I've seen the durex delay lube ( LH seem to be the only people selling it - which seems quite odd for it not to be on the actual durex site?) - I don't want to make him numb though! I don't think it would taste too nice and you seem to have to apply it a few mins before penetration - I could use that to my advantage though!.

I fancy the warming lubes, I've tried the vielle stimulating gel and it gets very warm and gets me very wet very quickly, Hubby's concerned that they may feel a little "too" nice for him, if you get my drift.

The mentholly lubes seem to work for him and I'm not bothered about fruity flavours - as long as they taste ok.

What are peeps' fave lubes??

im a fan of all the durex lubes apart from the heat one, it didnt do anything for me at all.

the one we always seem to pick up when its play time is the durex play 2 in 1 massage and lube one, it last for ages and has a pleasnt kight smell and a sweet taste. we also like the durex feel and tingle lubes aswell.

thinking of trying liquid silk next time we need to get some lube.

Dxx

Our basic run of the mill one is the Liquid Silk one; OH keeps buying that (it's like a very bizarre addiction).
Which seems to do the job fairly well.
We've been using the Durex Tingle lately which I'm quite fond of.
We tried a warming one ages ago and I can't for the life of me remember which one it was but I hated it, I found it too strong, and I don't really feeling like someone set my vagina on fire.
The other ones we're using at the moment are flavoured ones the ID Pina Colada-which worked well for intercourse as well as tasting really good (seriously I was properly tempted to go to the nearest cocktail bar) and the Durex Cherry which I'm not so smitten with as it was really sticky.

Liquid Silk is wonderful all purpose lube ^_^

I love it very muchly, and it comes highly recommended by me :)

x x x

Oh we really need to represent the ongoing debate about this question! Quite simply the forum is split between liquid silk (my favourite) and sliquid. Liquid silk is great, nice and silky never tacky, lasts long.

I'm on the liquid silk side Imelda ^_^

So, do no guys feel like any particular lubes have a desensitising effect then?

I wonder if it's a bit psychological with hubby then, I did give him oral after sucking an extra strong mint ( before our discovery of lube) and he said it made him a bit numb, so now maybe he relates minty things with a loss of sensitivity? I'm definitely not complaining - when he asks me to "lube him up" , I know it's going to be a long session!

We'll probably stick with what we've got then, until it runs out - Our feel lube is all gone now but the massage stuff is lasting well, even though we get through loads for massage. We got through plenty of tingle last night but I'm a bit itchy today, that could be from all the "action" though.

I see boots and asda do their own versions now, so I'll probably try them too.

Lubes shouldn't desensitise unless they have a delay element. I've never had a bloke say that or felt it myself. Well worth playing around.

I cant comment on the delay ones as ive never tried them, but as for female stimulation stuffies, i ADORE the tracey cox arousal gel, its gorgeous... dont know how it'd feel for the guy as ive only used it alone thus far (no idea why lol).. shall let the forum know if i do use it with the mr lol

No , the desensitising effect is a GOOD thing!

The tingle stuff doesn't have any real effect on me at all either way, none of them do apart from the vielle gel ( but that's not strictly a lube) - perhaps it is all in his head - the first time we used lube , it was the "feel " stuff , we had such a good session that he obviously associates using minty lube with lasting for ages.

Last night I was on top for a good 20 mins, then he decided to turn me over and have me doggy for at least another 10, it was lovely I must say , even when he'd come he stayed hard for a long time, still playing with me, I even commented that I should have climbed back on top for a bit more, he said I was just greedy.

Ooops, I'm getting all horny again, but I think it will be just a cuddle and sleep tonight as I think I've done myself a mischief, my stomach feels like I've done 200 sit ups, must have been my new "on top technique", a sort of belly dancing pelvic roll - it went down very well at any rate, but it will be a few days before I attempt it again though - it was a good workout anyway.

LF , it was a tough call between buying the vielle gel or the tracey cox stuff, or the durex O gel ( the price put me off that in case it was rubbish), but I saw the vielle stuff on offer so I thought I'd give it a go - it is really good for me and has a surprising effect of making me soaking wet within seconds of rubbing it into my clitoral hood, my clit gets hot and I just start to flood. It smells a bit odd and it's quite oily feeling though but the taste is ok.

Yeah but most lubes don't desensitise so if you want it to do that, get one that's designed to delay.

my favourite is the durex play cherry one. i love the smell and taste and it feels amazing!

the 2 in 1 massage lube is good, but i do find it goes sticky quickly, but the cherry one seems to last loads longer!!

i dont like the tingle one, feels like something is wrong when it touches my skin

so far i have the durex variety pack and a large bottle of the 2 in 1, because i LOVE giving and recieving massages

got the ID juicy lube pillow 10 pack on my list for this month and a big bottle of the durex cherry (cos i like it THAT

my favourite is the durex play cherry one. i love the smell and taste and it feels amazing!

the 2 in 1 massage lube is good, but i do find it goes sticky quickly, but the cherry one seems to last loads longer!!

i dont like the tingle one, feels like something is wrong when it touches my skin

so far i have the durex variety pack and a large bottle of the 2 in 1, because i LOVE giving and recieving massages

got the ID juicy lube pillow 10 pack on my list for this month and a big bottle of the durex cherry (cos i like it THAT much!!)

and gonna keep trying the durex ones and see if there are any more i like

the sample packs are definately great for experimenting!!

x

bbn wrote:

Have just started trying anal for the very first time having read reviews of prostrate massaging experiences - would like to know what girls and guys recommend for anal fun.

Although silicone lubricants might feel the best for anal play, residue from the silicone can build up inside the rectum and cause an imbalance in the bacteria which live there, which can lead to problems. In my experience, water based lubricants are much safer for anal play. I've used Liquid Silk for several years now. It has the tiniest bit of silicone in it, and for me it's always done the trick.

Top advice on the silicone build up there Lubyanka.

SG69 x

Thank you SEXYGET 69 *curtsey*

ive not tried many lubes but out of the ones i have i like durex feel (blue bottle, standard lube) and the tingle. heat would be good for oral part from the fact it tastes horrid and as im single i have no one to help the heat element of it. the mint tingle was good but it burned, then started to tingle.

Spit!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Spit!

SG69 x

spitting is impolite! x