Good Luck one and all

I've searched and I can't see a thread that covers this topic but apologies if I've missed it. I have created this thread for anyone and everyone to share something they need a bit of Good Luck for... be it an exam, driving test, job interview, date or sporting challenge!

If you need a bit of moral support and want to share your achievements this can be the place to do it.

I'll start us off! On Sunday 6th March 2011 The prof, Numbers, Lovehoney - Hannah and I are all running the Bath Half Marathon for charity. We've all been training hard but need all the good luck we can grab with two hands as it's a pretty daunting challenge

So what do have coming up that you need a bit of good luck for?

I thought this was a goodbye and we'd lost Bonny then!

Phew!

I hope you do well lovely LH staff, I'm sure you'll all make it back in one piece (I also hope it doesn't piss down).

WandA wrote:

I thought this was a goodbye and we'd lost Bonny then!

Phew!

I hope you do well lovely LH staff, I'm sure you'll all make it back in one piece (I also hope it doesn't piss down).

Me too! I'm glad you're not leaving us Bonny!

Good luck with the half marathon everyone!! You'll do great I'm sure. Which charity is it for?

I've achieved all the things I needed luck for this year (got into my PhD and got my exam results today - have only 1 more exam this year too) so I'll just pass on all my good luck wishes instead!

Adx

I would just like to say good luck to LH team

I would also like to say say good luck to sed for tuesday as he will be doing his first driving theory test xxxxxx

bugger - maybe I should change the thread title!!!! can I do that here - now I read it back it does sound a bit scrary - just wanted to make it more all encompasing 'good luck' for everyone doing something they need it for... doh... silly me. No i'm not going anywhere - you're stuck with me for years to come

Good Luck Alicia for your last exam this year!

Lady-J wrote:

I would just like to say good luck to LH team

I would also like to say say good luck to sed for tuesday as he will be doing his first driving theory test xxxxxx

Good Luck for sed for the theory test - hope he aces it!

To make it more...uh....exciting, I'll be running the Half Marathon in this www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm

good luck to all the LH folks running the bath half marathon.

Take care

Team LH - Good luck guys! Hope the half marathon is a bit of a laugh not just a physical challenge Are you guys running for a particular charity or is it for fun?

Alicia - Good luck hun, we know you're amazing and super smart.

Sed - Good luck fella, if you were meant to drive then you'll pass

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

To make it more...uh....exciting, I'll be running the Half Marathon in this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5380

Dude, I hope the bet pays off!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

I thought this was a goodbye and we'd lost Bonny then!

Phew!

I hope you do well lovely LH staff, I'm sure you'll all make it back in one piece (I also hope it doesn't piss down).

Me too! I'm glad you're not leaving us Bonny!

Good luck with the half marathon everyone!! You'll do great I'm sure. Which charity is it for?

I've achieved all the things I needed luck for this year (got into my PhD and got my exam results today - have only 1 more exam this year too) so I'll just pass on all my good luck wishes instead!

Adx

Good luck with the PhD! I'm considering doing one (only in my second year atm) going to be ambitious and try for some of the Californian universityies :S

Good luck to all the LH members for doing the half marathon, I remember doing a swimathon a few years ago and almost passed out in the changing rooms after!

good luck to those doing the half marathon.

it's not exactly that i need support but im waiting on postgraduate training offers. there's only about 1,500 places in the country and about three times as many applicants! I applied in December, and i dont find out till May. the suspense is killing me!

sweetlove666 wrote:

good luck to those doing the half marathon.

it's not exactly that i need support but im waiting on postgraduate training offers. there's only about 1,500 places in the country and about three times as many applicants! I applied in December, and i dont find out till May. the suspense is killing me!

You defo need good luck for that - hope you get picked - fingers crossed for you until May x

Genie wrote:

Good luck with the PhD! I'm considering doing one (only in my second year atm) going to be ambitious and try for some of the Californian universityies :S

Good luck to all the LH members for doing the half marathon, I remember doing a swimathon a few years ago and almost passed out in the changing rooms after!

Oooh are you studying/planning to study? I say go for it! I'm so excited for mine, and feel more proud than any other achievement that I got a place!

Good luck to Sed and SL!

Adx

The chap on the february caption competition is only 10 metres behind. ( nuff said) good luck to all in the half marathon !

Jamba wrote:

Team LH - Good luck guys! Hope the half marathon is a bit of a laugh not just a physical challenge Are you guys running for a particular charity or is it for fun?

Thanks Jamba - defo not just for fun - the aim is to raise hard cash. I'm going to finish it even if I end up walking 10 of the 13 miles! The prof, numbers and I are running for a local hospice care center called Dorothy House they do a lot of good in the local community. Hannah is running for Dementia UK. The prof is an old hand at Marathons and runs them every year, numbers has a few half marathons under his belt but it's a first for Hannah and myself - we are very excited but scared.

Aww, Bless you Bonny ! ;) xx

Good luck team Lovehoney, I hope you get a great day it xxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Genie wrote:

Good luck with the PhD! I'm considering doing one (only in my second year atm) going to be ambitious and try for some of the Californian universityies :S

Good luck to all the LH members for doing the half marathon, I remember doing a swimathon a few years ago and almost passed out in the changing rooms after!

Oooh are you studying/planning to study? I say go for it! I'm so excited for mine, and feel more proud than any other achievement that I got a place!

Good luck to Sed and SL!

Adx

Currently doing my BA, will either do an MA or PhD (or both) depending on my finances and where I'm accepted (looking at American Universities because I'm moving out there after I graduate). The statistics i've seen for being accepted for a PhD are crazy. I would be over the moon if I were you too! How longs will your PhD take? I'm looking at a minimum of four years =/

Good luck with the marathon!

I too thought the title of this thread meant something about something coming to an end or LH people leaving! Phew!

Good luck to everyone else too. I wish i'd have seen this thread before! Ive needed a lot of luck lately but got bad luck instead!...oh, but then i got some good luck after!....ok i'm going now before i confuse you all further!