Good Luck Uni Students

Awwww what a lovely forum member who is feeling very out of sorts at the moment.

I just wanted to say a massive good luck to Wee Steve who is waiting on his uni results. Whatever happens i will love u lots :) Im sure you will be fine - u r defo a person who is deserving of the best results!

To all other students waiting on results a massive good luck to you all

xxx

Cheers hun x got me mega stressed

Definitely ^^^^

Good luck to anyone awaiting results. My eldest gets her GCSE ones on Thursday.

Good luck! I know that feeling.

yeh good luck my daughters waiting on her 2nd yr results so bag of nerves

Good luck!!! :D xxxxx

wow you lot get your results late!! I got mine months ago (2nd year ones) & have a resit on Friday :( good luck Steve!!!

Remember that feeling well

Good luck with the results

xGGx

YoungHavingFun wrote:

wow you lot get your results late!! I got mine months ago (2nd year ones) & have a resit on Friday :( good luck Steve!!!

well the exam results came out a few months ago but i had a resit to do over the summer the resits dont get marked till end of july

Good Luck!!!

I'm Postgrad, so I'm still slaving away through my dissertation. I'll be so glad when it's all over! And then my waiting will begin

Good luck finishing your dissertation ShafMaster. How I remember the stress of my undergraduate dissertation back in Winter/Spring. It's a scary thought that this time next year I should in theory be finished with my postgraduate dissertation, which has to be twice as long as the first one, and I haven't even started the course yet! (Or graduated due to my uni's late graduation ceremony).