Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Jun14-Jul 14)

Go!!

What happened to "ready/set"?

Go to0 annoyed with part 15

oops, can't spell

*promises not too poke Sub with my thing*

Even though I have no idea what he could be talking about!

I thought he meant your nose, but I'm a good catholic boy

I love that last picture of Victor with the hand. That hand is usually holding the object but it's like they gave up with this one "I'm just gonna put my hand right here because this thing is so ginormous"

Are we having a boy bed and a girl bed? Seeing as sub and David are sharing and pinkie is getting in with me

Yay, a new thread :) Hi PPD *waves* xx

OK, so I ran out of ice cream, and now have started on Mr Freeze's

I couldnt understand why I couldnt go back and catch up then I read scorpius post....ahhhhhh.

Caught up on the other thread, I havent missed much just bed hopping and the Iraq crisis. lol

Hehe, hi again LMF xx

Afternoon Scorps well this afternoons project is to redo my bullseye nipple tassels review. What do we think 1 review or 13 again. lol

PS lovely cake mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let's hope for one this time - lol xx

hey whats wrong with my review?? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Afternoon Scorps well this afternoons project is to redo my bullseye nipple tassels review. What do we think 1 review or 13 again. lol

Don't break the internet

StHubbins wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Don't break the internet

Im innocent!! Honest!! You ask subby he knows how clueless I am, its a struggle to make it work nevermind break it! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Lol. LMF. Have you contacted live chat to see if they can recover your review?

Sum Sub wrote:

I have had an official email from Jess saying it was proper broken and could I resubmit it. She kindly copied my original review, so it was just a matter of copy and paste (she says proudly happy at her IT skills) and then filling the other bits in. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I have had an official email from Jess saying it was proper broken and could I resubmit it. She kindly copied my original review, so it was just a matter of copy and paste (she says proudly happy at her IT skills) and then filling the other bits in. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

ah hah. at least you didn't have to rewrite!