Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Sep08-Apr 09)

Hope no-one minds but I thought it might be nice if we could say Hello/Goodmorning etc when we come into the Forum.

Just think it would be a nice idea, it'll also give somewhere for maybe a general chat between people rather then chasing someone about numerous boards,

If no-one likes the idea the mods can delete this thread.

Luva ya all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning you sexy Lot xx

hello good morning S.C How are you today ? you still got headache ?

Yep my heads banging, feel better knowing I was a good girl on here though hehe

how do you mean good girl ?

I normally have a bad habbit of getting the camera out or the web cam hehe, so I was a very good girl and went to bed

lol, morning folks - hope your head gets better SC!

o'k cool

Mornin

Morning from me - have been up ages but been busy.

Horny Pony wrote:

Morning from me - have been up ages but been busy.

Oooh you little minx! tell us more!

Afternoon all.

Hope all my fellow OA-ers are feeling good - I'm a bit rough, but it was friday night last night

Afternoon my lovelys... hope you are all well today? xxx

whirlybird wrote:

Afternoon all.

Hope all my fellow OA-ers are feeling good - I'm a bit rough, but it was friday night last nightExternal Media

same here x

Sexychic wrote:

whirlybird wrote:

Afternoon all.

Hope all my fellow OA-ers are feeling good - I'm a bit rough, but it was friday night last nightExternal Media

same here x

Odd that, I would have sworn that there was a new bottle of wine in the fridge last night, but now it seems to have vanished.External Media

whirlybird wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

whirlybird wrote:

Afternoon all.

same here x

Odd that, I would have sworn that there was a new bottle of wine in the fridge last night, but now it seems to have vanished.External Media

Im Not Guilty lmao

LOL!

afternoon all, how is everyone?

hi purplejools how you doing hun?

hi mel