Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night

As you were ...

LeilaK![LeilaK|80x80](upload://feRWPRGYYxCToz3dVUB4TE1bS7L.jpeg)
  • Friend: You are friends [Remove]

Thanks Sxleksaker 😊 Thats what I'm hoping too. I hope you are having a good start to your new year 😘💜

Shiny thread 😎

Good evening all,

Done my first fasting day at work, went fine, drank loads and went for a walk at lunch instead of sitting with my workmates eating their lunches.

Really hoping this diet works for me.

Fun Louise wrote:

Good evening all,

Done my first fasting day at work, went fine, drank loads and went for a walk at lunch instead of sitting with my workmates eating their lunches.

Really hoping this diet works for me.

Foe me that's the hardest bit .The fasting days when others are eating. Hopefully you can train your stomache not to expect food all the time when you see others eating.

Plenty of diet programmes on Tv .I think I may watch some .

Evening everyone .

Evening lovely people ☺

How are we all ? xx

good eveing all x im good terry x

Throbinhood wrote:

good eveing all x im good terry x

Excellent ! Did you have a good Christmas and New Year ? xx

My thick woolly socks are in the wash and now my footsies are chilly

Aww no Subby, I'm going to have to wah my cosy socks soon, and Im not looking forward to being without them while they dry lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Ooooh new thread. Well done Fun Louise! I bought dome sugar free jelly and low calorie hot chocolate. I'm dying to eat the kids chocolate but behaving!

Well done Fun Louise, going for a walk was a good idea. Good evening everyone - hope your all ok xx

Good evening everyone 😄

Evenin 😊

Good evening all - hope you are all well xxx

morning all

Morning all.

jinx

Morning all. With not being at work it gives me chance to do work outs before getting ready for the day.

Going to prepare my first efforts at cooking today a healthy version of Buttermilk chicken served with roasted med vegetables and some sweet potatoe wedges The latter will be shop bought,.The buttermilk chicken will be dipped in wholegrain breadcrumbs and a sprinkling of poppy seeds .Need to start the chicken early to marinade it in the buttermilk.

Hello all.

I'm trying not to eat more. I've had breakfast but my body has become too use to Christmas snacking. Man today is going to be hard!

Let us know how it goes @mysteron I'm cooking a courgette and brie soup later, I'm unsure how it's going to go, but I have brie that needs using up from Christmas.

Hi everyone.....not so chilly here this morning.

Food is not something I have an issue with at the moment. We've eaten so much over the holiday period that I can barely look at it at the moment.....salad for a few days me thinks ;).....or maybe just a small serving of vanilla ice cream, really dont fancy anything at all xx