Good news story: My First EVER Orgasm!! Seriously - & I'm 30!!

For those who hadn't read my prev posts on this subject I'd never had an orgasm before

Within minutes of joining the forums a few months ago I had tons of helpful advice from some of the nicest people I've ever met.

And this weekend it finally happened!! I'm just so glad I'm not broken!!

It happened thanks to all of the OA advice & this little gem - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18695&reviewid=29150#customer_reviews

I wanted to thank everyone for their advice & help in finally proving myself wrong. I couldn't have done it without you xxxxx

& to the 3(4 really) most helpful - a prezzie will be on its way in the new year by way of a most humble, grateful & heartfelt thank you!!

I bow at your collective feet!!

*kool & the gang on the stereo*

dancing off into the sunset now!!

*ce-lebrate good times, cum on!!*

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! Nice one!! x x

Hee hee hee!! I know!! Woo-Hoo!!

I shall keep my fingers crossed for you to work towards many more!

Wha hey!

I hope you enjoyed it.

Now get practising, you've got catching up to do!

WandA wrote:

Wha hey!

I hope you enjoyed it.External Media

Now get practising, you've got catching up to do!External Media

Yes El Hefe!! External Media

*Running upstairs!!*

Big congratulations!!

Hopefully thats the gates opened. Now that it's happened once it's bound to be easier from now on.

Whoo GG - congratulations!

Glad you finally got there and here's to having fun learning the best way to achieve it again and again!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Whoo GG - congratulations!

Glad you finally got there and here's to having fun learning the best way to achieve it again and again!

Adx

*big grin & a wink!!*

Champagne for Ad!! xx External Media

Pixieking wrote:

Big congratulations!! External Media

Hopefully thats the gates opened. Now that it's happened once it's bound to be easier from now on.

I bloody hope so!! External Media

well done! hope you have many more wonderful orgasms hun. *hugs*

sweetlove666 wrote:

well done! hope you have many more wonderful orgasms hun. *hugs*

Awwww thanks sweetlove!! External Media

Champagne for you too!! External Media

I'm full of Champagne & love today!!

Champagne & hugs for everyone!! External Media

I'm constantly surprised when people say they have never orgasmed, or have trouble doing so. I just can't imagine life without it, so it's a pretty major thing to have finally achieved!

Well done,G&G, and well done all the helpful OAers for lending a *ahem* helping hand!

I'd hug you, but I know what you're doing now, so maybe I'll wait...

Well done you, here's to many more of the same xxx

Excellent news - here's to many, many more, and a good reason to stay wrapped up warm during The Big Freeze. xxx

What an amazing christmas pressie for yourself....that is brill...

may your fun continue xxx

This post brought a smile to my face but I guess it's not as big as the one on yours! Hope this is the first of many :)

smirnoff09 wrote:

What an amazing christmas pressie for yourself....that is brill...

may your fun continue xxx

I hadn't thought of it as an Xmas pressie.

Tell Santa he can shove his pressies up his arse, you want for nothing!External Media

congratulations gg on your first 1 get your self more practise and keep going girl exelent xmas prezzie to ur self me thinks

Missed this 'un in my catch-up, but yay for you! That's fantastic hon, seriously. Whoop!