Great British Tan

• Sunbathe naked
  • T-shirt sun tan

0 voters

Sunbathe naked every time.

9 Likes

Topless with short shorts! Too many youngsters with trampolines around us!

6 Likes

No time for actual sunbathing :sob:. Make hay while the sun shines they say (correctly) so it’s loose, short sleeve polo shirt tan :woman_facepalming:t2:. At least it shows I’m a proper farmer with a farmer’s tan these days though :rofl:. I think with all the blokes I work with topless tractoring might not be appropriate!

Time for baling… back to it.

6 Likes

Sunbathing with Speedos on

Maybe not appropriate but I’m pretty sure it would be appreciated. My offices are now on a farm and we have seen the hay quickly harvested and baled up the last two weeks

2 Likes

Same, I have to use factor 50 in the summer, even here in the UK and I still have to cover up and not stay out more than 15 minutes!

2 Likes

My husband’s the same - white to red, then peels and back to white :grimacing:

1 Like

It is definitely the season of mass overtime pay :blush::+1:. We got the last of the currently mown hay in today. Hopefully the last of the linseed in the Sunshine tomorrow, then just the last few fields of wheat near the farm and the fields of beans (that won’t be ready for a couple of weeks anyway). Third cut of the big hay field and two fields of alfa to mow and bale… don’t think we’re doing anymore small bale straw sobasically almost there :clap::clap::clap:.

Apologies for going away from tanning, I can confirm I managed to burn my face and exposed arms and neck today despite factor 50 so probably a good thing I wasn’t topless or I’d have very sore nipples tomorrow! :rofl:

3 Likes

I love the sun but it doesn’t love me. Even with sun cream on, the sun just irritates my skin.

2 Likes

Anyone who see’s me sunbathing naked will run a mile… Or 2 :see_no_evil::joy: so I think I’ll just stick to t-shirt tan

2 Likes

Bikini bottoms and shorts here.

I always have a pub tan… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Get your kit off and bare all to get a great tan!! Even better if you hear the neighbour and the thrill they might sneak a peek :face_with_peeking_eye:

As near naked as I can without risking my dangly bits ! Of course I made a privacy screen on one side so no one from surrounding houses can see me . I live not too far from Seattle and we are known for our damp dark weather . I start out at about 10 minutes a side and very gradually work my way up to 20 minutes a side . Many people here go out for an hour on first time and burn burn burn . Wake those pigments up slow !

1 Like

If the kids are out then the wife and I would be in the back garden in a couple of thongs trying to get as tanned as possible. If we weren’t alone, she’d probably wear a bikini top with some short shorts and probably some football shorts for me

1 Like

Sod all point in either for me - I burn, look like a lobster for a week, then go back to being Casper white :woman_shrugging:t2::see_no_evil:

1 Like