Greetings Fellow Pleasure Seekers

Anyone here interested in the archaeology and history of sex?
This has been my hobby and interest for decades and I also a qualified Archaeologist/Geologist.

I’m going to sound (no pun intended) like one of those ‘Fascinating Facts’ apps that permeate
Social Media - apologies in advance.

Did you know that both sounding and squirting were both daily practices of the Ancient Egyptians?
Even Tutankhamen’s personal possessions included a long pottery sound, wrongly identified as a
perfume stick/applicator. Ladies would squirt naturally during sex and would soak the clay floors.
Both activities were regarded as an essential part of human reproduction and were sacred to the
goddess Tefnut, who created the morning dew and human fluid secretions.

3 Likes

Hiya @Snorky :wave::wave: Welcome to the forum

Hi @Snorky welcome to the forum and wow interesting facts everydays a school day

Hello and welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi and welcome! :blush:

Hello and welcome @Snorky :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi and welcome @Snorky :smile: Always interesting to read new facts surrounding sex!

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Always love reading sex facts!

Hello and welcome @Snorky!
Wow! This is really interesting - I always love to learn new things about sex, so thank you for sharing these historical facts! :blush:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Snorky

Morning and welcome :yellow_heart:

Hi and welcome

Hi, welcome to the forum @Snorky! Fascinating facts, always interesting to learn something new! I always wondered how, as a society, we treat sex as such a taboo subject that isn’t spoken openly about (except here of course!) when it was celebrated by these ancient civilisations and many others in the past

Hi @Snorky :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Great introduction, informative fun facts always happily recieved.

Hi and welcome :blush:

Welcome :blush:
Ooh, interesting, who knew the ancient Egyptians got up to sounding!

Hi and welcome to the firum

Hello and welcome @Snorky :blush::wave:t2: Always love learning new sex facts!

Fascinating! Would love to hear more historical sex facts! Oh and welcome :slight_smile: