Grey Joggers

Do girls love seeing guys in grey joggers? Many guys are wearing tight joggers that show off the bulge these days.

4 Likes

I’m an older girl @MrJay22

I like jeans and a long sleeve shirt especially levis.

Joggers don’t “do” anything for me.
But know they do for others.

What one is attracted to another isn’t.
Wouldn’t do for us all to be the same

4 Likes

I’ll have my hubby in Jean’s anyday, cos they show the bulge :drooling_face: and that’s when I just want to rip them off him

1 Like

leggings are hotter imo, seeing that ass jiggle

I do like the grey joggers look on my John. However I fancy him in most things.

Nope!

My hubby always wear them :roll_eyes:

I really love to see him in jeans and a nice polo.
Or in something super smart :fire:

2 Likes

He does wear joggers, and certain pairs do show the bulge too. And extra room to fondle. He could wear anything and I’ll still want to rip them off him

1 Like

Thanks Ladies

1 Like

My one doesn’t wear jogger much more a jeans and trouser guy. But he does say joggers are really comfy especially when he’s going commando.

Can’t speak for the ladies, but I do enjoy seeing guys wearing grey joggers, snug fitting jeans, or those workman style trousers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Grey joggers or as @mikeormick has said, the proper workman trousers :drooling_face: I love them.

2 Likes

Mmmmmm yeah proper workman trousers with the pockets…

My faves…:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Hubbys a lorry driver and has to wear workman’s trousers :drooling_face::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

I wear black ones for work! :wink:

2 Likes

Any type of joggers does it for me :drooling_face:well I don’t like the really tight ones that show off bulges, my bf just wears normal joggers I guess and so simple but gets me every time :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Joggers don’t really do it for me, except that my OH only wears his commando, so if he’s in joggers, I know it’s easy access. Much prefer him in jeans or khakis though, they do wonders for his ass!

2 Likes

Ooh yes, so easy to give your guy a cheeky fondle in joggers :grin:

2 Likes

Nope don’t do anything for me. Darker joggers maybe xxx

Yes grey joggers don’t do anything for me.

My husband often compliments me when I’m wearing my leggings round the house, usually doing housework :see_no_evil:

Must admit I am partial to a fit guy in a pair of grey joggers and a tight t-shirt :yum:

My favourite is a pair of smart trousers and a crisp shirt open at the collar - definitely no tie, can’t stand them! I also find polo shirts really unattractive. Isn’t it funny how we are all find different types of clothes sexy? :joy: