Gutted ๐Ÿ˜ฅ dam post office

Well was looking forward to trying out my new outfits from LH today recived a messag off the post saying it will be with you between 10.15 and 11.45 whar a waist of a day and i payed the extra 6.99 for next day grrrrrrrrrr
Was looking forward all day to slip into it and take some happy snaps guess im waiting to tuseday now :see_no_evil::rofl::see_no_evil:

Isnโ€™t it annoying when that happens I had similar this weekend with some other items from else where nothing as exciting as a LH order !!! Something to look forward to though!

Yeah was not a happy puppy especially when you pay extra for the next day delivery buddy full day wasted waiting for it coming grrrrrrrrโ€‹:rofl::see_no_evil::rofl:

1 Like

Ahhh gutted! I donโ€™t usually get post on Sundays out here so I too am waiting for an order to arrive which guessing will be Tuesday as well :sweat_smile:

I have no luck whats so ever buddy.
I could fall into a barrel of tits and still come out sucking my thumb :rofl::rofl:

Hahaha now why would tits be in a barrel and whoโ€™d need a barrel of tits for! :joy: most interesting way to put it :crazy_face:

Ah, thats a pain. Next day delivery is a bit of a pipe dream for us. Everything takes an extra day to arrive regardless of postage. 1st class is actually 2 days here

How comes it takes that are you living out in the wilderness G E Gโ€‹:rofl::rofl:

Cornwall might as well be another country as far as the postal service is concerned :rofl:

Cornwall lovely part of the world spent alot of summers down there as a kid. And my uncle lived down in Falmouth for years he was a professor at one of the universities down there