Had to send my laptop away

Hay guys,

Wont be around at all this week x i em... kinda... sorta... maybe... formatted my harddrive by accident (mega sigh)

long story short, never call a drive the (D:) as at some point you shall atuo think thats the disk drive and format it by accident.

So not only do i have no laptop for this week, i need to re-do my coursework (for the third time i might add)

Theres no guarentee il get all my data back which im expecting but im hoping they will atleast get some of it.

So yeah, aint gona be on here

Be back in on friday (hoepfully) <3

Oh if you need me for some reason, ask PPD,goodgirl or luckylesbo, they all have my facebook / mobi number so can pass on any messages if need be

xxx have a nice week everyone!

Should have posted might have been able to help you recover your data (course work) and maybe a recovery CD depending on model

Good luck. I know what it's like to lose work and it's horrible. I once lost half an essay I'd worked on all night and had about 6 hours the next morning to finish it before hand in.

Just so you know i am back now :D My laptop is save at home <3 didnt get much data back (got my uni stuff which is important though)

WeeSteve wrote:

Just so you know i am back now :D My laptop is save at home <3 didnt get much data back (got my uni stuff which is important though)

Thank goodness you got the important stuff back! Did the tech guys find any of your naughty pics on there? ;) Lol xx