Hair you do not want to remove

GingerConcubine wrote:

Definitely, how I love that man. Shame Lovehoney doesn't sell Hungry Hungry Hippos...

Ahh another addict!

Welcome to the forums External Media

Did you see his Orchestra tour?

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Ahh another addict!

Adx

Twice! Once in Manchester, and again at the Royal Albert Hall. I also saw Ready For This? a couple of years ago, and went to see the RSC's Matilda because he'd written the music (it was excellent, I recommend it).

Back on topic...

How do people prefer to remove their hair?

GingerConcubine wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Ahh another addict!

Adx

Twice! Once in Manchester, and again at the Royal Albert Hall. I also saw Ready For This? a couple of years ago, and went to see the RSC's Matilda because he'd written the music (it was excellent, I recommend it).

Back on topic...

How do people prefer to remove their hair?

Haha I saw it twice too! Edinburgh and Nottingham! Desperately want to see Matilda but it's the travel!

On topicness = I don't have anywhere that I prefer not to remove hair...actually tat's a lie, I don't shave my forearms (I don't understand it!) for me hair is natural there and therefore unnoticeable. I wouldn't want the stubble or hassle of shaving. I used to wax the hair between my belly button and my pubic area but it's so fair there's no need to really so I don't anymore.

Everywhere else - all off. I usually shave my legs to just above my knees as the hair on my thighs is fair and soft but I'll shave my thighs if I'm going out at night in short shorts or a short skirt/dress. I shave my pubic region and my underarms but that's about it.

And I pluck my eyebrows - makes a huge difference to my whole face when they look neat and tidy and it makes them look darker when usually they're invisibly blonde.

Adx