Halloween Competition! (2020)

CLOSING 4PM TODAY - Halloween Competition

Hey All!

It’s spooky season and I thought it would be fun to run a little Halloween Competition. I want to see your best Halloween costumes! My absolute favourite costume will be awarded a £100 voucher, with two £50 vouchers for the runners-up!

I’ve created a special topic in the “Your Photos” category (if you aren’t yet Level 2, don’t worry, you can email your submission to me at community@lovehoney.co.uk and I’ll pop it in the topic).

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/halloween-competition-post-your-entries-here/260310

The closing date is Friday the 30th by 4pm. The winners will be announced on the Monday following! 1 entry per person :slight_smile:

Normal photo rules apply!

Spooky Scary GIF - Spooky Scary Skeletons - Discover & Share GIFs

31 Likes

Edited the post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooh so exciting!

1 Like

Sounda good! Im rubbish at coustumes , so look forward to seeing everyone’s entires.

1 Like

Oh how exciting! :ghost:

2 Likes

Yay! I love Halloween and face painting. I actually just do it and walk around the house :joy:

Can’t wait to see all the spooky entries.

Quick question - can we have multiple photos of the same costume or just one photo for the entry? (Like different angles and stuff).

1 Like

Oooh, good idea! As long as it is the same costume, multiple angles should be fine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay! Any excuse for a costume XD

@Labyrinth: I see you needed no excuse, you look stunning! and @Foxaaay is rocking the theme too

2 Likes

Oooooo I love Halloween, favourite time of the year. Good excuse to dust-off some costumes!

2 Likes

I’ve had a cracking idea but I don’t have the resources to execute it​:sweat_smile:I’ll just have to enjoy what everyone else comes up with.

1 Like

Can I pretend a cardboard cutout is me and that I’m just super talented at disguising myself? :joy: I have Lock, Shock and Barrel from Nightmare Before Christmas :purple_heart:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I may dress up as 2020 this year, think that’s enough to terrify anyone if they see that coming towards them again! :rofl::rofl: this years definitely been a scary one! :see_no_evil: x

8 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna can it be a group photo?

As long as you have consent for it to be shared on here from the other people in the photo :slight_smile: Also, specify which costume is yours :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi! Would we be able to draw the outfit instead of making it too if we wanted? I just don’t think I’m comfortable enough to share photos of myself, but I’d love to take part!

3 Likes

Draw it, snap it, post it

1 Like

@Melody1 I probably will do :blush: i just want to be sure this would be okay!

1 Like