Halloween Competition! (2020)

I can’t see a problem with it, but make sure it looks like a costume. Don’t just draw a perfect dragon :grin:

4 Likes

Just entered mine. Outfit I wore to a party last Halloween.

1 Like

I think as long as the costume is visible you’ll be allowed to blur out distinguishing features (like a face :slightly_smiling_face:). :+1:

1 Like

Great idea! I always struggle for inspiration so this’ll be great to look at too :ghost:

1 Like

I’ve entered… awaiting approval.
Fingers crossed my entry is allowed :crossed_fingers:t2:
Cerb was very excited to be taking part! :laughing:

4 Likes

Cerberus has made my morning! Please give lots of pets! :smiley:

5 Likes

Absolutely here for the dog pictures

1 Like

Wow! Incredible entries over the weekend. This is going to be tough one for the judges.
Sorry though @Goth_Girl, you look far too sweet and lovely for Halloween, @Kinkypup too, Alice don’t look so bad :slight_smile: .
You look absolutely beautiful in the fab lingerie and catty make up @glitterismyfavouritecolour, but your eyes are smiling not Halloween snarling :slight_smile:
but @afrodan: What a Witch! Love your lips and eyeshadow and legs ‘too die for’, Mwahahaha
@Mint-Monster: Fantastic composition for you photos as always and “SCARY AS…” with the carving knife and face paint. Great outfit too! Then I scrolled down and was laughing way out loud as you got stuck into the cleaning :grin: :grin: :grin:
Brilliant pics everyone

6 Likes

Thanks so much! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I am SO here for the Halloween entries… Keep em coming guys!! :clap:t2:

4 Likes

Hmmm some great submissions so far! Will have to think of something

1 Like

@Melody1 thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Halloween Competition! - Post your entries here

@BluePup, love the drawing :heart_eyes:! I hope there is also a penis shaped witches hat to top it off :joy:

4 Likes

@Cassii haha thank you so much! I love that idea. Might have to develop the costume and show a hat too!

4 Likes

Some great costumes however the following get a special mention @CoffeeRain, @Sheetfreak69 @FiE @Choljakes @Peitho and @glitterismyfavouritecolour

5 Likes

Heehee. My entry was an idea of mine to scare the trick or treaters, expecting a cutsie pikachu to answer the door.

@CherryCherryDarling the photo doesn’t load properly. Has anyone else had that problem?

Yep, I can’t see it either unfortunately

@Cuffed @Peitho is it working now?

2 Likes